|Job Type:||Full Time|
Microsoft is a leader in delivering great online services including Office 365 and Azure for organizations around the world. The Microsoft identity platform is the identity and access foundation for these Microsoft online services and thousands of other third-party cloud SaaS apps. As the Customer Experience (CxP) team, we are focused on quickly onboarding customers to our services, ensure a great customer and partner experience, create a responsive data-driven customer/engineering feedback loop, and helping our customers derive maximum value from our platform.
The Identity Customer Experience (CxP) Developer Care team is looking to move away from a transactional support model to a proactive engagement model helping build long term value to our developers and integration partners. We are looking for strong, customer-obsessed Program Managers who have a growth mindset, passion for customer experience, and an experimental approach in testing out new ideas. We currently have several positions available focused on defining processes and tools for improving support for the Microsoft Identity platform.
You will work closely with Engineering, Customer Support, as well as other CxP teams across C&AI to ensure that our developers have the best support experience possible while using our developer platform. You will help drive improvements to the product, service, and ecosystem by providing the developer perspective in a well-articulated and data backed manner.
Our team is looking for a technical Program Manager who is passionate about rolling up their sleeves and solving deep, technical problems. An ideal candidate will develop the technical expertise and earn the privilege of being a trusted advisor to our Developer community. As a Program Manager, you will be discussing architecture and strategy with developers and going into the nitty gritty implementation details of the Microsoft Identity platform. This role will have the opportunity to implement solutions and drive change within Engineering to improve customer satisfaction of our platform. It will be critical for this role to help identify product gaps, engage directly with the feature teams, share requirements, and be an active participant in driving feature improvements.
The following is a list of responsibilities, skills and qualifications that the person for this role needs to possess:
- Identify patterns of challenges that need a broader architectural approach or a set of guidelines to address.
- Support the evolution of Microsoft Identity Developer platform.
- Solve key partner technical challenges and platform issues, escalate appropriately.
- Develop a deep understanding of the Microsoft’s Identity Platform.
- Develop processes and artifacts to improve Developer journey.
- Provide detailed analysis of where problems exist and form technical and/or process solutions to resolve.
- Assist with technical training curriculum development and onboarding program for support engineers.
- Champion customer experience and satisfaction in the products and services.
- Drive supportability improvement projects from inception, planning, to launch and adoption
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
- Desired B.S./B.A. Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent experience.
- 4-6 years’ experience in a technical / process engineering role.
- Knowledge of authentication and authorization protocols, OpenID Connect, OAuth 2.0, SAML.
- Passion for understanding things deeply, whether it’s customer requirements or product technologies.
- Passion for writing and authoring thoughtful guidance, established blog or examples are a plus.
- Developer background is essential, as you’d be working with our Developer audience.
- Demonstrated passion for data driven decision making.