|Job Type:||Full Time|
As pioneers in audio and video technology, we at Poly uniquely understand the power of human connection. We've seen it drive innovation, solve problems, inspire action and power productivity. We are bringing together our portfolio of high-quality, proven products and services to connect people to what matters most -- whether it's their colleagues, customers, playlists or favorite games. Together, our technology will keep that connection strong and fuel a future collaboration and understanding, in spite of circumstances, distance or time zones.
We are Poly. We make technology that powers human connection that simply works, then steps out of the way. We’re changing how the world communicates and collaborates. And we need you.
We are looking for a strong Senior IT Business Analyst, CPQ, that is highly motivated, energetic, and talented to join our worldwide IT team. In this role you will serve as the primary contact to internal clients and users, reporting into the Director, Pricing and QTC Applications, and will validate requirements, designs, develop and maintenance of our CPQ instance.
The ideal candidate is a high performer, with outstanding communication, functional, analytical, organization, and problem-solving skills, who thrives in a fast-paced, challenging environment. Please apply if you have strong experience in configuring products in Poly’s Configure, Price, Quote (CPQ) tools, to capture new products, pricing, and data models. The CPQ tool has strong interfaces to the Product Master data system (IBM) as well as SFDC.
What you’ll do:
- Partner with cross functional IT and business teams to understand business requirements and translate them into functional requirements for Salesforce and Big Machines teams.
- Utilize your expertise in demonstrating Oracle CPQ/Big Machines to business users to propose best practices to meet business requirements within product boundaries.
- Design solutions that interface with SFDC, Siebel, IBM Product Master Data, Oracle ChRM/Advanced Pricing and Salesforce.com.
- Translate business requirements into system solutions; design and write specifications for new features and/or new releases according to business requirements. Serve as liaison with internal teams to ensure understanding of the design requirements.
- Author thorough, detailed, high-quality documentation of all aspects of the systems in question, including business requirements, use cases, and Business System Concept documents.
- Assist in the configuration of products, product/price rules within online tools
- Participate in cross-functional, enterprise project teams as a subject matter expert and/or IT Lead to support system enhancements.
- Help drive and execute functional design, testing, change management and end-user acceptance for projects and enhancements as needed.
- Use critical thinking and business acumen to analyze requirements to determine appropriate solution designs considering capabilities, limitations, and design trade-offs.
- Communicate effectively and promptly across all levels of the organization.
- Responsible for collaborating with Business Process Owners to develop test scripts and conducting CRP and UAT testing with extended business teams.
We’d love to hear from you if you:
- Have 6+ years’ experience in a Business Systems Analyst role supporting business units globally
- Have 6+ years’ experience with Salesforce.com (Opportunities, Customers), Oracle CPQ (Big Machines)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent
- Experience with Oracle Advanced Pricing, ChRM and Order Management is a plus
- Experience with Siebel with regards to interfacing quotes is welcome
- Excellent written and verbal proficiency in English
- Can work effectively and efficiently toward goals in a global environment with multiple and changing demands.
- Can document effectively, prepare timely communications, and prepare/give presentations to stakeholders at all levels.
- Have excellent leadership skills; you can effectively lead IT and Business teams during all aspects of a project
Thrive at Poly because you are joining:
- A global team, united by our innovative products, making an impact toward creating amazing new ways to hear, to see, to work, and to work together.
- A company who believes a distributed workforce is the present and the future. We leverage our great products, so employees can work in an environment that makes them most connected and productive, no matter where they are.
- People who are passionate about creating excellence – for our customers, and for each other. We’re in this adventure together!
Poly is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity or expression, race, age, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, ancestry, color, marital status, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, sexual assault or stalking, medical condition, genetic information, or any other protected class or category recognized by applicable equal employment opportunity or other similar laws.
We give you the opportunity to drive your career and development as you want it to. We will also offer a competitive salary and bonus scheme as well as a variety of flexible benefits to suit you that include annual leave, pension scheme, Life Assurance, Dental, and Medical etc.
Your application may be subject to a background check, in accordance with local legislation.