|Location:||Mount Joy, Pennsylvania|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
As Manufacturing Team Leader, you will;
- Support the Production Supervisor to ensure proper scheduling and personnel coverage
- Manage and assign assembly operators and setup personnel based upon availability and demand
- Proactively participates in the training and development process within the department and engages the Production Supervisor when necessary
- Effectively communicate across shifts and within the department
- Use the schedule adherence board to schedule production orders based off the load report, working closely with the Materials Planning Team to adjust priorities as needed
- Fully understand, troubleshoot and communicate about production inhibitors, mitigating downtime and waste
- Measure and track department goals, understand if and why goals were not met
- Promote and maintain a high level of TE’s core company values (Integrity, Accountability, Teamwork, Innovation)
- Incorporate continuous improvement (TEOA) lean practices as a proponent of continuous improvement
- When not engaging in team leading responsibilities, perform as a setup or assembly operator
- Conduct root cause and employ corrective actions in response to customer complaints
- Other responsibilities as identified by the Production Supervisor
Click here to learn more about Life at TE.
- Advanced assembly / setup experience
- High level of troubleshooting skills
- Demonstrated leadership qualities
- Read, write, and communicate efficiently
- Microsoft Office Suite skills and SAP background
- Ability to multitask and change priorities quickly
- This position requires access to information which is subject to stringent controls under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or Export Administration Regulations (EAR). Applicants must be a U.S. citizen or national, U.S. lawful permanent resident, person granted asylee status in the U.S., or person admitted into the U.S. as a refugee.
Mount Joy Facility:
1250 East Main Street
Mount Joy, PA 17552
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a $13 billion global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With nearly 80,000 employees, including more than 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 150 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our associates.
- Generous 401(k) Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Benefits start on day one
- Charity Donation Matching Program
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Employee Resource Groups
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Healthcare for Associates and Families
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Life Insurance and Disability Protection
Throughout our Global reach and various Business Units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we provide. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contribution. Specific benefit offerings can vary by location.