|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Stores Supply Chain Program Manager (Data & Systems Enablement) is a pivotal role in the Microsoft Stores Global Supply Chain Organization. This individual has the remit of working with internal and external stakeholders to identify and implement business transformation opportunities for the Microsoft Stores Supply Chain Organization. The ability to influence and create impact is imperative across both internal and external stakeholders, along with analytical problem solving and solution development. An in-depth knowledge of Order-to-Cash, along with experience delivering step change improvements within both systems and processes is crucial.
The ideal candidates will consistently and effectively deliver on high-value business initiatives. In order to ensure success the candidate will act as a trusted adviser to Digital Store Leadership and deeply understand the business. You will study the business environment including technology, fulfillment modes, history, trends, ecosystem, and competitors. You will also coordinate activities across Supply Chain, Engineering, Marketing, Tax, Trade, Legal and Corporate Affairs, Finance, Product and Field teams (Regional Store Managers, Online Store Managers).
- Manage and deliver on a portfolio of projects focused on improving processes and systems to enhance the customer experience and enable business growth
- Lead engagement and build alignment with internal subsidiary stakeholders on transformational initiatives
- Provide organizational leadership for ongoing continuous improvement projects, driving standardization and best practice sharing
- Ensure that systems and processes are adopted by the organization, using training, alignment, and change management tools
- Identify opportunities to leverage data analytics tools to enhance business insights and determine areas for improvement
- Act as a role model for Microsoft Values across the Stores Supply Chain Organization
- Assess overall performance of supply chain services including collaborative forecasting, customer demand fulfillment, demand availability management, exception management and deployment of new logistics services
- Participate in global process design work and development of service offerings, ensuring regional requirements are accounted for in global initiatives
- Streamline existing processes on local level while adhering to global process guidelines and designs
- Focus on cost savings and customer experience across all regions, service offerings and products
- Deliver solutions supporting operational performance of demand fulfillment activities, including order book management and delivery of goods
- Ensure that customer requirements are evaluated, prioritized and optimal logistics solutions are developed and deployed within area of responsibility
- Develop key communication reports and processes for stakeholders
- Monitor and manage key business metrics to influence continuous improvement and efficient operations
- A minimum of five years of experience in supply chain and/or delivering system process improvements across Order / Demand Management functions (Order-to-Cash)
- Experience in driving improvement and optimization initiatives across a matrixed organization
- Forecasting, customer demand fulfillment, demand availability management, exception management, deployment of new logistics etc.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- MBA is a plus
- Six Sigma Black Belt Certification or equivalent experience a plus
- Process Optimization management, or BPR - business process reengineering experience a plus
- Retail Environment exposure a plus
- Customer/Partner and Subsidiary sales interface experience a plus
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.