|Job Type:||Full Time|
In Microsoft’s Technology and Corporate Responsibility (TCR) organization, we are deploying technology to address critical societal issues from justice reform and sustainability, to the responsible use of Artificial Intelligence; from rural broadband internet access, to accessibility for people living with disabilities. The teams within TCR are hyper-focused on leveraging technology to benefit society realizing Microsoft’s mission to empower every person on the planet to achieve more.
This role will collaborate with the range of cross-program stakeholders within TCR and will work closely with the TCR Sr. Business Manager to ensure organizational-wide, operational excellence with a focus on highlighting TCR’s goal of leveraging technology to benefit all of society.
- Support and drive RoB activities including program management, budgeting and procurement activities, communications, QBRs, TCR team meetings and other high priority meetings
- Events operations support including vetting opportunities, materials prep and driving alignment to TCR priorities, ensuring that our events are inclusive and accessible to all
- Oversight of the annual CSR Report include input collection process and final published report
- Contribute to and support strategic initiatives by proactively managing cross-team collaboration to keep deliverables on schedule
- Identify, build, and own new processes and process enhancements with a focus on efficiency and adaptability
- Work across the organization to centralize business functions; capture and share best practices for continuous process improvements
- Build plans that consider potential obstacles and immediate to long-term consequences
- Scope problems by identifying key issues, inputs, stakeholders and outcomes
- 5+ years' professional work experience
- 5+ years' experience operations program management in a large organization
- Strong project management skills with the ability to identifying dependencies and risk vs. return
- Strong cross-group collaboration skills and ability to drive results through influence
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills, ability to work across varying levels of seniority
- Advanced oral and written communication skills, planning and organizational abilities
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft tools preferred
- An awareness and passion for the role of diversity and inclusion into daily job functions, decision making and results
- Social media skills a plus
- Must be able to work independently, handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment, as well as negotiate and collaborate effectively
- Curious learner and creative self-starter, thrives in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment, effectively manages priorities
- Confident with an ability to work and build strong relationships with senior managers, willing to take on big challenges, advocate a position, build a business case, and influence others (required)
- Must be a person of integrity, capable of excellent judgement and decision-making skills, showing the utmost discretion in the management of confidential and sensitive information
- S./B.A required and/or experience in relevant fields (e.g.: business, information technology, operations, finance).
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.