|Job Type:||Full Time|
Health Next is looking for an experienced business program manager to create and execute a plan for communications and culture, as part of the Strategy & Operations / Chief of Staff team.
- Help set goals, closely watch external perception of CVP and Health Next across the industry and with competitors.
- Narrative, Identity roll out, origin story, pillar formation, deck module management.
- Determine thought leadership opportunities, submit speaker submissions, brainstorm creative content for key areas.
Comms and Content Project Management:
- Overseeing large, often cross-functional organization-wide projects or initiatives.
- Bring together multiple stakeholders and help drive decisions.
- Researching, benchmarking, analyzing data, and making recommendations.
- Creating systems, rhythms, and processes to streamline comms operations.
- Keep calendars, timelines, and production schedules up to date.
Drive a plan and deliverables to bring Health Next comms and culture to life, such as:
- Internal and external communications
- Coordinating with PR for media interviews
- Social Media
- Teams Channels Communication
- Monthly Lunch and Learns
- Thought leadership - strategic planning and execution
- Include project management for speaking slots, content development, slide creation, video editing, and event logistics for internal and external events
- Includes triage and proactive engagement for speaking engagements
Expands Team’s Bandwidth and Resources - Integrate quickly into the team and assess issues that serve as barriers to a team or organization operating at maximum effectiveness.
- Helping execute key initiatives for building a culture of belonging
- Formulate team identity and connection
- Quick formation of slide decks and prep docs for internal and external presentations
- Meeting preparation and follow up: reviewing upcoming meetings for the week to ensure the leader has all of the information needed to be as productive as possible and sending out agendas or documents to meeting attendees as necessary.
- Reviewing Internal and External Communications: drafting department newsletters, reports, pitch decks, speeches or presentations for Greg Moore.
- Monitoring information flow: Sometimes acting as a gatekeeper, working with chief of staff to determine CVP involvement in a project or decision-making process at the right moment.
- Closely work with product teams across all pillar areas to keep aware of upcoming launches, dates, exciting partnerships, news and announcements.
Meeting & Event Preparation:
- Planning comms/content aspects of Health Next offsites, all hands, and other special events, in coordination with other team members
- Running point on content for 1st and 3rd party events and execution of logistics for the teams including meeting organization, sponsorship execution, hotel arrangements, and evening event planning.
- 7+ years of experience in marketing roles (communications, product marketing, events & sponsorships, etc.)
- 5+ years of experience of managing programs with large, complex organizations
- 5+ years of experience in communications programs for senior executives
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.