|Job Type:||Full Time|
Cloud Computing is the one of the most important initiatives for Microsoft. It is a highly competitive & rapidly growing market and we aim to win it.
The Azure Compute Analytics and Insights team is a growing Agile team tasked with turning our incredibly rich and Big Data into strategic assets that drives business and engineering goals.
As a member of our team, you will turn this data into actionable insights that will drive feature improvements to the Azure Compute Service and its customers. Our vision is to be have a balanced team of data science and development skills. If you dream of being able to use data science/applied statistical techniques like: anomaly detection, machine learning, expert systems and/or experimentation, then you should talk to us. If you have the drive to help to implement it and see it productized, then you really should talk to us. We are not one of those teams that just builds reports with brilliant insights that no one uses. We are here to make it happen.
We are a full stack data science team and are currently looking for an developer experienced with the use of ML/Statistical methods to join our Customer Analytics team. If you have industry experience as a developer, have trained in data science and are looking for a place to grow those skills, apply right now. We want to talk to you.
Develop, deploy, and operate new services powered by ML
- Employ machine learning to detect and correlate problems
- Build models, simulation, scalable and automated analytical systems
- Drive improvements to the product design and architecture, leading to increased customer satisfaction
- Lead and collaborate with experts from across the company to advance data science best practices
- Educate and train others on modern application design
- Learn how to build and sustain engagement from all levels of an organization
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
- Programming skills (esp. related to data technologies like Python, PERL, Java, C#, etc.)
- Familiarity with using Statistical or Machine Learning techniques to impact critical product or business decisions
- A Masters or higher degree in computer science, machine learning, statistics, math, economics, business or other scientific or quant-focused field.
- Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings: Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud Background Check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.