|Job Type:||Full Time|
With 20 million daily active users, Microsoft Teams is the fastest growing business application in Microsoft’s history. Microsoft Teams' mission is to empower its customers to achieve more as a hub for teamwork. By leveraging applications built for Microsoft Teams by ISV partners, SI partners, citizen and corporate developers, customers can enable line-of-business data, workflows, and experiences within Microsoft Teams that enable workstream collaboration.
The Platform Growth team's core purpose is to drive activation, engagement & retention related metrics for Microsoft Teams' extensible platform by creating solutions and initiatives that accelerate business value realization for customers and partners. As a Platform Growth PM, you will play a key role in achieving shared growth objectives by collaborating closely withdesign, engineering, analytics, marketing, field, and partners to scale value creation and realization with strategic and breadth customers.
We are looking for a creative, technically strong, pragmatic, and persuasive product manager, who is:
- Passionate about creatingimpactatscale(for business and customers)
- Scientific about her/his approach (skeptical, curious & analytical)
- Strive for the need for speed (results-driven, improves iteratively & creates sustainable growth)
- Adaptable and flexible (operate inambiguousenvironment & energized by new challenges)
- Critical about her/his business (wrangle opinions, influence and ensures alignment)
- Identify data sources for customer & market insights and apply them for tactical outcomes
- Create solutions and initiatives for driving platform growth for a cohort of customers/partners
- Participate in internal discussions to formulate, validate, and scale growth hypotheses basis traction
- Participates in design, code, test planning reviews and shares best practices across the team
- Drive the process to create materials & tools that will be used to drive education and adoption
- Produce demos and training content for field, partners, and customers to enable and educate
- Collaborate with field and marketing to plan & host regional events to build awareness and intent
- Participate in envisioning workshops to understand personas, pain points and business objectives
- Develop solution proposals in collaboration with design and engineering post envisioning workshops
- Constantly calibrate on product and platform to understand thoroughly and advocate with customers/partners
- Distill customer, partner and field's voice backed with data for engineering to influence product/platform roadmap
- Communicate learnings and findings with broader organization through periodic workstream update
- Communicate updates to leadership by preparing polished presentations and identifying key takeaways
- 5+ years of product management experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experience in defining and shipping internet-based experiences
- Worked with cross-group stakeholders to drive shared outcomes
- Continuously demonstrates understanding of the timing & rationale for choices made
- Proactively resolves upstream dependencies and demonstrates ability to resolve conflicts
- Reinforces positive team environment by modeling inclusive behaviors.
- Master's degree in Business Administration or relevant experience
- Experience in managing executive customer and leadership stakeholders
- Experience working at a successful startup, business, or technology consulting
- Experience building solutions using Microsoft Graph, Microsoft Bot Framework, Power Platform, and/or SharePoint Framework
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.