|Job Type:||Full Time|
We’re Poly. We make technology that powers human connection that simply works, then steps out of the way. We’re changing how the world communicates and collaborates. And we need you.
This position can be based in the US or Canada as a remote worker or as part of our onsite Westminster, CO (US-CO) development site.
Join the newly launched Poly Lens team - Poly’s premier cloud service for device management and data analytics of Poly’s audio and video equipment as a Full-Stack Developer.
We are looking for a full stack engineer skilled in micro-service design, Azure cloud ecosystems, test automation, and scripting. You will play a central role to define, design and implement modern web UIs and their associated micro-services supporting our device management and insights capabilities.
You will play a central role to define, design and implement modern web UIs and their associated micro-services supporting our device management and insights capabilities
- BS in Computer Engineering / Computer Science
- At least 3 years of direct relevant work experience
- Linux / Unix
- Micro-service design
- Experience deploying solutions to either AWS or Azure cloud ecosystem
- CI/CD practices (e.g. GitLab CI)
- Effective communication and collaboration skills.
Listed above you will find some things we think will be valuable, but we’re also open-minded. If you recognize yourself in any skills related we’d love for you to send us an application.
- RabbitMQ / AMQP message broker
- Experience with Audio / Video technology
- Experience with Unified Communications
Thrive at Poly because you are joining:
- A global team, united by our innovative products, making an impact toward creating amazing new ways to hear, to see, to work, and to work together.
- A company who believes a distributed workforce is the present and the future. We leverage our great products, so employees can work in an environment that makes them most connected and productive, no matter where they are.
- People who are passionate about creating excellence – for our customers, and for each other. We’re in this adventure together!
Relocation assistance is not available
Poly is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity or expression, race, age, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, ancestry, color, marital status, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, sexual assault or stalking, medical condition, genetic information, or any other protected class or category recognized by applicable equal employment opportunity or other similar laws.