|Location:||Charlotte, North Carolina, Fargo, North Dakota, Irving, Texas, Issaquah, Washington|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Microsoft’s Customer Service and Support (CSS) organization focuses on customer success by providing deep technical expertise to solve their issues. The Business Manager for Azure Security and Identity and our Delivery Partner business will be a critical role who partners with two WW Leaders in Customer Support Services within the Client Expereince and Success organization.
Business Management Responsibilities:
1) Financials (Budgets, Budget to Actual Reporting, partnering with Finance, ensuring deep understanding of P&L implications and bringing them to forward to Leader to make informed business decision making,
2) Rhythm of the Business and Communications management and execution,
3) People planning, Employee Recognition, Awards and Feedback, MS Poll and People Planning
4) Lead and orchestrate Strategic Planning, Priorities and FY budgeting process,
5) Project Management and leading Change Management initiatives.
6) Employee Engagement – Communications, D&I, Employee Focus Groups, Events in partnership with Admin
-10+ years in customer support, operations, finance or a combination of skills and experiences in a global capacity
-Must be willing to have flexible working hours to support Global Time Zones
- Executive maturity
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize the complex and summarize into succinct and synthesize in crisp and impactful recommendations
- Highly comfortable in a high-paced and dynamic team environment, graceful and resilient under pressure
- Proven ability to listen and collaborate well - building and drawing upon a wide network to get results
- High capacity for multitasking and complex/technical project management skills, able to manage multiple, high-stakes projects and deliverables simultaneously across workgroups and stakeholders
- Self-directed with great initiative, sense of ownership and commitment to high standards of quality
- Demonstrated ability to effectively engage, collaborate, and consult with stakeholders, including effective prioritization, clear communication, and delivery of actionable data-derived insights
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.