|Job Type:||Full Time|
At Microsoft, our mission is to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Onboarding is a core business priority to strengthen the foundation of our employees. By joining our Worldwide Learning Onboarding team, you can play an important role in this mission. As the Program Manager of SMC and Sales Academy Onboarding you will play a key role within a team that’s creating best-in-class, role-based onboarding experiences. The team is doing this by evaluating and improving existing onboarding offerings with a goal to deliver high impact, world-class onboarding experiences at scale; through new content, new modalities and new delivery methods. We are looking for a highly capable program manager to lead our partnership with Microsoft’s Small, Medium Corporate business organization and help develop and runtheir onboarding programs. A priority program is the SMC Sales Academy, an intensive learning program for employees who are new to Microsoft and sales roles. The Sales Academy targets candidates with incredible potential and aptitude from diverse and non-traditional backgrounds and prepares them for their first sales role at Microsoft. The ideal candidate has highly relevant experience collaborating across teams and delivering high impact, complex programs.
We’ve got an amazing team and a startup, can-do environment. We are seeking an individual with a Growth Mindset and a track record of delivering excellence, leading from anywhere and managing through ambiguity. Are you up for the challenge?
- Manage all aspects of the SMC onboarding programs end-to-end for Worldwide Learning with highly effective executing through program/project management rigorexcellence
- Collaborate with SMC business partners in the accelerated development, delivery and iterative improvement of the Sales Academy onboarding program by aligning and adapting existing team practices, processes and tools and innovating new solutions as needed
- Contribute to our WWL onboarding toolkit and playbook through a build-for-scale approach
- Represent SMC sales roles in existing and new virtual onboarding programs within our portfolio differentiating curriculum and experiences for maximum learner impact
- Develop and maintain strong communications and relationships across your business partners and stakeholder community
- Drive innovation and experimentation into onboarding programs to drive high levels of engagement and efficacy with our learners
- Be data-driven, focusing metrics and learner’s experience Champion a data-driven, learner-centric approach to in decision -making and shaping the learner experience
- Manage multiple workstreams end-to-end simultaneously demonstrating the ability to ruthlessly prioritize
- Embrace uncertainty, take risks, and learn quickly from mistakes while looking to achieve more through technology and innovation
- Brings passion and energy to contribute to a vibrant culture of diversity and inclusion within the organization
- A minimum of 3 years of program management or project management experience with proven high impact results
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience commensurate with job expectations for this position
- A minimum of 3 years experience in leading complex projects through from start to delivery, with a skillset that ranges from excellence in our Microsoft productivity tools to change management to measuring program outcomes
- Strong understanding of Seller roles and Seller personas a plus
- Ability to create effective relationships, demonstrate emotional intelligence, and collaborate cross-team at all organizational levels
- Track record of taking on highly complex challenges and delivering results with high attention to detail and impeccable quality
- Ability to find solutions and a path forward even in ambiguous situations
- Resilient, with a Growth Mindset, able to navigate a fast-changing environment and iterate quickly on solutions
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills – known as a great communicator with the ability to synthesize the complex
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.