|Job Type:||Full Time|
Business Applications is one of the four key growth areas for Microsoft and our cloud business over the coming years. As a foundational pillar of the company, the Business Application Group is building the next generation of business applications and platforms that will help businesses large and small succeed in achieving their digital transformation agenda. The products we are responsible for include Dynamics 365, Power Platform (Power BI, PowerApps, Microsoft Flow), Mixed Reality for business and other SaaS applications and workloads.
We are seeking a dynamic individual contributor for our Data Science function as part of our Insights and Analytics team. In this role, you will be responsible for delivering deep analytical insights to drive business success as well as productizing models to help drive usage growth of our products.
Would you join us on this exciting journey?
- Applying statistical and machine learning techniques to problems like text feedback analysis, customer/user segmentation/classification to understand usage trends and drivers of satisfactions
- You will design experiments, analyze results and produce actionable, trustworthy conclusions from them.
- Present findings and recommendations to key decision makers at various management levels
- Drive innovation leveraging Data Science and Machine Learning, to experiment with and establish new ways of driving customer engagement by leveraging data – ultimately resulting in usage and satisfaction growth
- Engage with customers via public presentations and 1:1 meeting at all levels
- Experience with product and service big data telemetry systems
- Significant experience in Data Science and Machine Learnings with a strong proven track record in delivering positive business impact
- Strong knowledge in applied statistics and mathematics
- Significant experience of analytical programming languages such as R and/or Python.
- Enjoy discovering and solving problems; proactively seeking clarification of requirements and direction; being a self-starter who takes responsibility when required.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, visual and presentation skills, ability to communicate complex findings in a simple manner to executives
- Ability to work collaboratively across multiple business and engineering teams
- A willingness to learn, share, and improve.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.