|Job Type:||Full Time|
The OneDrive/SharePoint group needs you as we tackle deep technical challenges to transition our core productivity apps to the mobile first, cloud first world! We have several positions available at our company headquarters in Redmond and we need Software Engineers with a wide range of skills & experiences.
We’re building the next revolution in cloud computing and work on a product that millions of people use every day. The SharePoint Online group is revolutionizing cloud storage, team collaboration, and information sharing for consumers and enterprises. We are a large and fast-growing service with a passionate customer base, large developer ecosystem, and extensive partnerships across Azure and Office365. We are a quality focused team that ships innovation daily and uses data driven decision making to run a trustworthy, massively scalable service that delights customers.
We are looking for Engineers who have the desire and drive to work in a fast-paced environment, the architectural skills to build durable platforms, the curiosity to seek out innovative solutions, the agility to work on a broad range of features, and a passion for delighting the customer.
We are looking for smart, agile, and intellectually curious engineers who love creating and building things that delight and protect our customers. You will be working with a team of amazing engineers, PM and designers, and work closely with our partners across Microsoft to deliver large scale, distributed architectures and features to meet OneDrive's core infrastructure needs.
- 3+ years of industry software development, and/or software engineering experience.
- 3+ years of industry programming, expertise in C++, C#, Java, or other OOP language(s)
- BS or MS in Computer Science or related discipline or equivalent
- Experience running and working on services at scale
- Experience in developing, debugging and maintaining code in object oriented languages and database querying languages.
- Strong coding, debugging, algorithm design and problem solving skills.
- Excellent hands-on design, coding and debugging skills
- Track record of driving projects independently, taking calculated smart risks and executing on them successfully
- Desire to operate in an agile development environment
- Experience with cloud technologies and/or cloud services a plus
By applying to this position, you are being considered for multiple like positions within our organization - OneDrive/SharePoint.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.