|Job Type:||Full Time|
Do you have a passion for using Microsoft technology to empower consumers through the use of incredible and transformative products? The U.S. Retail Sales and Marketing Team is looking for Microsoft Windows Store Specialist to promote the extraordinary Microsoft ecosystem within Microsoft Windows Stores located in Best Buy. We're looking for high energy people who thrive on delivering the best customer experience possible. Warm and casual, yet knowledgeable and current, we live to delight our customers every time they visit. The Microsoft Windows Store Specialists are individuals who love to interact with people to revolutionize the Microsoft brand at Best Buy. We’re looking for someone who has fanaticism for Microsoft technologies and the ability to convert retail employees and customers into fanatical brand advocates of the Microsoft ecosystem. You will have to be someone who loves to influence, shape and design outcomes to help Microsoft compete and win! Microsoft will discover potential you didn’t know you had, push your limits, and inspire you to make a real impact on the industry and the world!
The Retail Partner Stores Specialist is responsible for driving top line sales and growth and evangelizing the Microsoft ecosystem for our #1 worldwide retail partner
Covering 4 Best Buy Locations: West Kendall, Hialeah, Dadeland, Miami Beach
- Support Best Buy employees and customers discover, enable, and implement high value Microsoft technology solutions and services across a broad range of devices that meet their individual needs and exceed their expectations. o Maintain expert level product knowledge in all Microsoft retail consumer products, devices, and services.
- Self-educate, share specialized knowledge, and expertly demonstrate and present the newest product and service offerings across all devices. Ability to coach and influence Best Buy store partners in driving positive business results to meet or exceed Performance Targets.
- Build collaborative internal and external partnerships in the development of the necessary tools and program offerings that will lead to long-term mutual partner outcomes.
- Maintain Microsoft merchandising standards in accordance with Microsoft brand guidelines.
- Provide store level insights to Channel, Sales, and Category teams influence marketing and sales programs and strategies. o Transfer Microsoft evangelism of products through in-person group presentations, training events, and conference calls.
- Support and manage the Microsoft business for up to 3 stores; including aligning training and other store business needs o A typical work week would run Sunday-Saturday, with Tuesday and Wednesday off. o Assisting Microsoft Experts/Consultants, in side-by-side sales interactions, as well as individualized consumer sales.
- 3 - 5 years of retail sales, training, selling or equivalent work experience
- College degree preferred
- Remote multi-unit support and/or managerial experience
- Passion for and usage of Microsoft products and technology.
- Superior end to end customer service/people rapport building skills, both 1:1 and in a group environment
- Detail-oriented with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Problem-solving, presentation skills, and multi-tasking ability
- Teaching or training experience
- Prior experience selling technology or other consumer products
- Thrive in a fast paced, dynamic, public facing environment
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable to ever-changing business demands
- Team player and ability to get along with others.
- College degree and/or equivalent work experience.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.