|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Deliver iOS experiences that are highly crafted and rewarding to the enterprise users, teams and communities.
- Collaborate with server, web, desktop, design, and product teams to ensure the goals of the product are aligned with the delivered feature or service.
- Continued ability to deliver experiences that are user-focused and adhere to accessibility and security/privacy standards.
- Work with the product development team in driving innovative approaches to solving complex problems.
- 4-8 years of Software Engineering experience with track record of driving multiple products/versions from inception to delivery. Hands on experience with iOS technologies (Objective C, Swift, Cocoapods, Xcode, WebKit, etc.) is required.
- Knowledge of end to end software development life cycle and iOS platform.
- Ability to work with cross organization teams.
- Strong knowledge of computer science, algorithms and design patterns.
- Ability to appreciate complex problems with a thorough design and collaborate with multiple partners on common goals.
- A degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent industry experience.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.