|Job Type:||Full Time|
Public Cloud is the most important trend in IT today, and inflection points of this magnitude come along very infrequently. Azure Compute is the bedrock of Microsoft’s public cloud strategy, the cloud platform that is trusted by over 95% of the Fortune 100. It’s an incredibly dynamic, high growth, and strategic business.
The Azure SAP PlatformTeam’score mission is to build theplatform thatmakesAzure the best cloud platform for SAP workloads. We helpour enterprise customers accelerate their digital transformation journeysand achieve seamless scaleandTCO efficiency for all their mission criticalneeds.We are looking for a customer-focused, highly passionate,PrincipalProgramManagerto help drive a core part of our strategy:offeringsimple, powerful and seamless solutionsto facilitatemission critical workloadmigration atscale.We aregrowing fast,so if beingin afast-pacedenvironmentis something that appeals to you, this is the right opportunity!
Youwill work with customers,partners,and aset of internal cross-functional stakeholders tohelp define the platformstrategy,roadmapand ourmigration acceleration strategy. You willneed to expertlythread the needle through a complex set ofexistingtechnologies,new innovations,peopleand organizationsto landmeaningfulcustomer and business outcomes for Microsoft.A successful candidate will have strong technical abilities,a firm grasp oftheenterprise software space,greatstorytellingskills, analytical reasoning, anda successfultrack record of strong execution.Experienced SAP practitioners are especially welcome.
- Develop a deep understanding of customers’journeyformigratingtheir SAP workloads to Azure.
- Synthesize requirements from a broad customer baseusingqualitative and quantitative datato design compelling, valuablefeatures
- Defineahigh-qualityroadmapconsideringcustomerand partnerinput, market trends andtechnology maturity.
- Develop trust with a broad set of stakeholdersthrough strong collaboration.
- Partner with engineering toexecute on the roadmap, translating technology into customer value.
- Work closely with our sales and strategic partnership teams to bring coordinated end-to-end solutionsto market.
- Define success metrics andmanage acomplex project with executive visibility.
- 7+ years of industry experience in program management, product management, business management, data analysis, or similar field, in a medium-to-large/enterprise sized organization.
- Experience/knowledge of cloud computing, enterprisecomputinginfrastructureand/or SaaS products
- Experience withdata-driven roadmap development.
- Proven ability to discuss distributed computing topics with technical, non-technical, and executive audiencesin private meetings and public speaking settings.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher inInformation Systems,Computer Science or a related field, OR equivalent work experience.
- Experience/knowledgeof SAPtechnologies and ecosystem
- Experiencedeveloping and maintainingstrategic partnershipsacrosscomplexorganizations.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.