|Job Type:||Full Time|
Are you an analytics wizard who wants tocombine your magic with customer empathyto build productsthat solve real customer needs? Are you a believer in the power of data to influence and guide organizations?
Modern Workplace Transformations for Industries is a team dedicated to revolutionizing productivity for our First Line, Healthcare, Financial Services, Government, Retail and Manufacturing customers. From providing aclinicianthe tools she needs to care for patients, to ensuring that a retail associate has all of the productivity assets she needs to manage store operations, we are a product team steeped in customer empathy. WithMicrosoftTeams as a canvas, we are inventing the next generation of business applications to optimize industry workflows that are grounded in the way teams communicate and collaborate. The Industry team is looking for a strong, motivated,andcollaborativeProgram Managerof Analyticsto help guide the business through explosive growth.
In this role, you will undertake investigations, build models, andproactivelysurface insights to help the Teams organization make better decisions anddesign a betterproduct. You will collaborate with engineering to solve critical and complex business problems. You will bringstrong analysisandpresentation skills,and a tenacity to drive to answersinambiguous problem spaces. You will work directly with our leadership team to feed their passion for data and agility.
The ideal candidate should be self-directed, passionate about data,and focused on delivering business impact.The candidate should be able todissect business problems, formulate precise questions, and then map the questions intoanalysesand execute them.The candidateshould be comfortable working with structured and unstructured data and have a growth-hacking mindset to work with available information to deliver high-quality findings.The candidate should also be an effective communicator, capable ofdeliveringinsightsin a concise and consumable mannerto both technical and non-technical audiences. This role is based inBellevue, WA.
- Undertakedescriptive and predictive analysisof product telemetry and marketdata
- Effectively communicate complex findings to product stakeholders, technical and non-technical, from featurecrewsto executives
- Partner with product stakeholders to maximize the business impact of findings. Drive product-level changes to improve user experience, drive increased engagement and usage for our users and tenants, and increase featureadoption
- Be aproactivethought leader and buildvisionstrategy for theanalystfunctionin the team. Drive data and insights culture within the org. Beadata SME and help increase insights and data fluency within theorg
- Partner with other teams to educate/leverage new techniques and tools foranalyses
- Partner with product teams to design, execute and analyze results forexperiments
Key Skills, Competencies, Qualifications:
- Able todissectbusiness and product questionsand map themintodataanalyses
- Prior experience working on big data systems (e.g., Hadoop, Cosmos)
- Prior experience with ad hoc analysis tools (e.g.,AdobeAnalytics,MixPanel,Interana)
- Comfortable working with structured/unstructured querying, withPythonand/orScope
- Self-motivated, agile and driven, with a strong sense of urgency.Growth-hackingmentality to do what is needed to deliverresults
- Abilityto influence diverse audiences and build strong partnerships withstakeholders
- Ability to articulate vision, requirements, and benefits to business and engineeringpartners
- 5+years of experience in applying advanced dataanalysistechniques to solve businessproblems
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.