|Job Type:||Full Time|
Who We Are
Samsara, founded in 2015, is a leader in Industrial IoT and our mission is to increase the efficiency, safety, and sustainability of the operations that power our economy. Our solutions combine hardware and software to bring real-time visibility, analytics, and AI to operations across various industries. Samsara’s fast-growing team is headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in San Jose, Atlanta, and London. Our team has raised $930M from Andreessen Horowitz, General Catalyst, Tiger Global, Dragoneer, AllianceBernstein Holding LP, Franklin Templeton, General Atlantic, Sands Capital Management and Warburg Pincus LLC.
At Samsara, we welcome all. All sizes, colors, cultures, sexes, beliefs, religions, ages, people. We depend on the unique approaches of our team members to help us solve complex problems. We are committed to increasing diversity across our team and ensuring that Samsara is a place where people from all backgrounds can make an impact.
About the Role
As a Data Validation Specialist (DVS), you will be at the front of Samsara’s go-to-market strategy. This includes researching critical account information, ensuring Salesforce data cleanliness, setting up Samsara’s sales team for success by presenting them with the most accurate prospect information. This role is ideal for individuals looking to develop enterprise technology sales skills and to advance their careers into an Account Development role. Successful DVS’ learn the basics of working with Samsara’s prospective customers and how our line of products benefit them. You will work closely with top-tier executives and will see up close how sales organizations succeed.
The Account Development Representative will work on:
- Researching critical account information, ensuring salesforce data cleanliness, setting up Samsara’s sales team for success by presenting them with the most accurate prospect information.
- Working closely with top-tier executives and seeing up close how sales organizations succeed
- Championing, role modeling, and embedding Samsara’s cultural principles (Obsess Over the Customer, Build for the Long Term, Growth Mindset) as we scale globally and across new offices
An ideal candidate has:
- High level of interest in the IoT space
- Excitement around growing a sales career
- Comfortable in a dynamic, customer facing environment
- Previous cold calling experience
- Motivated to be in a goal-oriented, project managing role
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Working at Samsara has its perks: for all global employees, we provide private medical and dental insurance plus growth and development opportunities, as well as regular virtual team and company events. In the US we offer flexible vacation time, EMEA employees receive 25 vacation days plus national bank holidays. Post-COVID we’ll be back in our global offices with numerous in-office perks.
With the spread of COVID-19, Samsara's global offices will remain closed until further notice with the exception of employees that require access to hardware and lab equipment.
Our primary concern is for the health and well-being of our employees as well as candidates. We have transitioned all interviews and onboarding to be conducted virtually via Zoom video conferencing. Employees are also able to work from countries and states where Samsara is a registered entity through June 2021. All employees are expected to return to our offices when they reopen with the exception of field-based roles.
If you have any questions or concerns before applying, feel free to contact us at email@example.com.