|Job Type:||Full Time|
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
As a Quality Technician you are responsible for;
- Responsible to develop inspection programs and processes on automated and manual inspection equipment.
- Perform inspections on a wide variety of in process material, components or assemblies using prints, QIPS and sampling plans.
- Performs first article inspections.
- Evaluate data and inspection methods from various locations both internally and externally to support resolution of acceptability of product and development of action plans for improvement.
- Perform data analysis using various metrology methods and measurements methods. Complete transitions in SAP to support the disposition of material.
- Able to flex hours to support the cyclical nature of the workload in the lab to meet customer expectations.
Click here to learn more about Life at TE
- 2-year technical degree and a minimum of 5 years of experience as a technician with proven skills in manufacturing, quality, or a design role.
- Able to complete basic programming of equipment such as Smartscope or Ram Optical.
- Skilled in understanding GD&T standards on engineering drawings and process the ability to apply the knowledge in development quality inspection procedures.
- Experience with the statistical software such as JMP or Minitab is a plus.
- Computer programming skills, Six Sigma and quality training knowledge is a plus.
- Knowledge of Measurement system analysis repeat, and reproducibility is also plus.
This position is located at our campus in Middletown, PA.
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a $13 billion global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With nearly 80,000 employees, including more than 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 150 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive rewards & compensation. Our commitment to our employees includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our employees.
- Competitive Salary Package
- Performance-Based Bonus Plans
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Community Outreach Programs / Charity Events
- Employee Resource Groups