|Job Type:||Full Time|
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
Responsible for developing, implementing, and maintaining methods, operation sequence and process in manufacturing of parts components, sub-assemblies, and final assemblies. Knowledge in plastic injection molding, mold tools and interpret Engineering drawings. Determine time standards and make recommendations for tooling and process requirements. Maintain record and systems for coordination of manufacturing operations. Project manage and ensure delivery of project on time. Team player highly engaged in all support along with manufacturing needs.
- Provided technical support, engineering assistance, and guidance in manufacturing techniques, equipment design and operation, and the debugging of sophisticated mechanical and electrical and electronic systems.
- Skilled in the evaluation of manufacturing requirements, flow, time and motion, safety and ergonomics.
- Prepared capital equipment justifications, evaluations on production, design reviews and studies, cost reduction systems, and technical responsibilities.
- Purchased materials, supplies and production machinery.
- Successfully manage projects.
- Create and maintain process planning instruction sheets, routers and rework instructions.
- Design, Redesign process planning and tooling to reduce cost and increase production.
- Interpret engineering drawings and facilitate correction of errors on drawings and documents.
- Successfully train operators in proper methods and usage of tooling, fixtures and machines.
- Effectively support the production floor as needed.
- Review engineering specifications to maintain knowledge of manufacturing methods, processes and activities.
- Confer with engineering, quality control, manufacturing, and other departments to provide technical support.
- Recommend and Incorporate Engineer Design Changes reducing cost and increasing production.
- Aggressively investigate reports of defective or damaged parts to determine nature and scope of problem.
- Carefully inspect defective parts for nonconformance to engineering design.
- Initiate root cause analysis and perform mistake proofing.
- Design both simple and complex tools, gages, and fixtures to support production.
- Manage the uploading of saving project into system
- Apply Problem Solving methods to improve quality and output.
- Participate in quality and lean manufacturing Kaizen events.
- Machine Programming ability
- PLC and camera automation programming is a plus
- Digital Factory implementation
- Problem solving skills – RedX, 6 Sigma
- Computer Skills
- CAD, CREO, Solidworks…
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook), Internet.
- Driving systems changes such as SAP and Hydra
- Knowledge of Digital Factory
- Some travel maybe required.
- Technical Bachler Degree Required
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a $13 billion global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With nearly 80,000 employees, including more than 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 150 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our associates.
- Generous 401(k) Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Benefits start on day one
- Charity Donation Matching Program
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Employee Resource Groups
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Healthcare for Associates and Families
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Life Insurance and Disability Protection
Throughout our Global reach and various Business Units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we provide. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contribution. Specific benefit offerings can vary by location.