Last updated 42 minutes ago
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Atlassian is continuing to hire with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. All new and existing Atlassians will continue to work from home until it’s safe to return to our offices. When our offices re-open, every Atlassian will have the choice to work from an office or from home.
As the Channel Business Development lead for Federal System Integrators (FSIs), you will play a critical role in the further expansion of Atlassian's Government business. You will define our vision for these strategic partnerships and own key initiatives to develop and grow our business in this area. This highly visible position will work across a wide-range of internal teams to create engagement models with our FSI partners that expand our reach.
Using your channel experience and interpersonal skills, you will deliver successful outcomes against our OKRs - measured in both the successful recruitment of partners and our bookings targets. You will work with our channel and field organizations to reinforce the Atlassian brand within government and assist in the growth of our ecosystem.
As the Channel Business Development team, we help expand the footprint of Atlassian in strategic market segments whether through growth with existing partners or new partner engagement. To be successful in this role, you will need to see the big picture but also be able to dive deep into the details across every aspect of our FSI partnerships. You will need to understand how a large scale business operates and be able to hold your own in high level, high stakes, strategic negotiation sessions.
Does this sound exciting to you? You might be the person we're looking for.
More about you:
You are a highly motivated, analytically driven businessperson who views themselves as the CEO of their own business segment. You understand the complexities of the Federal government and specifically the importance of FSI's in the government ecosystem. You also understand the mechanics of processing orders through different contracting vehicles such as GSA and the relationships across different levels of the channel. You focus and drive channel specific initiatives, but also keep an eye on the business as a whole ensuring that decisions are made with long-term growth in mind. You have worked with (or for) FSI Partners directly and understand their culture and business needs. Although you have experience in the enterprise and government space at successful software companies, you don’t like the go-to-market approaches of legacy vendors and want to rewrite the book on how business can be done. If you have channel marketing or technical pre-sales experience, then you are an even better fit.
Key Results Areas
- Key Results Areas:
- Development of FSI partnership models including joint go-to-market and practice development frameworks
- Targeting and successful recruitment of new FSI partners
- Incremental and measurable "sell-through" revenue
- Coordinate joint demand generation efforts including Atlassian events, roadshows, conferences, user groups and other activities
- Develop and lead Atlassian involvement in FSI partner events including responsibility for Development Funds (DF)
- Alignment of inbound sales opportunities from FSI's
- Develop of partner relationships and executive engagement at targeted FSI’s
- Coordinate utilization of Atlassian technical resources for FSI’s across speaking requests, partner meetings and other efforts
- Partner with the Atlassian Marketing organization to create and execute FSI-specific marketing strategy
- Establish and maintain productive peer-to-peer relationships with additional internal Atlassian team members
- Meaningful experience (10+ Years) in Channel Management or Enterprise Sales working directly with Federal System Integrators (FSI’s)
- Alternatively, would consider experience working for a FSI directly or within Government in a senior role exposed to FSIs
- Experience leading complex contractual negotiations
- Consistent record working on partner recruitment efforts
- Extensive experience developing joint go-to-market strategies and solution development with partners
- Experience working internally across a variety of functions, including executive level engagements, enterprise sales representatives, sales engineering (SE's) sales operations, marketing, and more
- Experience working across a diverse set of departments / agencies of Government
- Documented track record of meeting or exceeding performance metrics - both sales/bookings as well as non-revenue targets
- Proven ability to make a positive impact outside of individual role
- Experience positioning complex solutions such as Digital Transformation or ITSM or Enterprise Cloud
- Familiarity with Atlassian's suite of products
- Comprehensive understanding of Atlassian's sales & channels model
More about our benefits
Whether you work in an office or a distributed team, Atlassian is highly collaborative and yes, fun! To support you at work (and play) we offer some fantastic perks: ample time off to relax and recharge, flexible working options, five paid volunteer days a year for your favourite cause, an annual allowance to support your learning & growth, unique ShipIt days, a company paid trip after five years and lots more.
More about Atlassian
Creating software that empowers everyone from small startups to the who’s who of tech is why we’re here. We build tools like Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket, and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned—collaboration is the heart of every product we dream of at Atlassian. From Amsterdam and Austin, to Sydney and San Francisco, we’re looking for people who want to write the future and who believe that we can accomplish so much more together than apart. At Atlassian, we’re committed to an environment where everyone has the autonomy and freedom to thrive, as well as the support of like-minded colleagues who are motivated by a common goal to: Unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Learn more about Atlassian’s culture, interviewing flow, and hiring process by checking out our Candidate Resource Hub.