|Job Type:||Full Time|
Office 365 is key to Microsoft’s cloud strategy. Office 365 Monitoring team is looking for a highly motivated PM to drive our Monitoring strategy and investments in making Office 365 the most reliable and consistently amazing service in the world.
Primary focus of this role is to design and build systems to predict, detect and recover issues that impact customer experience. This includes, but is not limited to
- High quality and intuitive code instrumentation to create high fidelity customer experience signals
- Zeroing in on monitoring gaps and working with component owners to filling in the same
- Reducing costs of running our service by increasing correlation, triangulation and auto recovery
- Giving business value back to end customer through creating experiences for tenant admins
- 5 years of experience in Program Management or related disciplines
- Strong cross group collaboration skills
- Track record of going technically deep and quickly ramping up on new technologies
- Ability to work independently in highly ambiguous environments
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to tailor your message to different audiences
- Material experience and passion for software system building
- BS/MS/Ph.D. in computer science or related field or equivalent work experience
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings:
Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.