|Job Type:||Full Time|
The 343 Industries Publishing Team is looking for a Senior Engineer that is passionate about delivering amazing and diverse Halo experiences to our players. As a member of the Publishing Team, you will support external partners to create world class games on Xbox, PC, and beyond.
The Publishing Team is a small, close-knit group responsible for games across a variety of genres. As a Senior Engineer, you will be integral in identifying and capitalizing on opportunities to bring the Halo universe to new audiences. You'll get to be customer-obsessed, feedback-driven, and engaged with our community in order to delight our fans.
- Work closely with external partners.
- Provide insight, guidance, and expertise across a variety of game engines and pipelines.
- Direct new techniques and algorithms to address emerging challenges and opportunities.
- Set a standard for performant and quality-driven code.
- Work with artists, designers, data analysts and others to bring vision and new ideas to the Halo franchise.
Qualifications and key skills:
- 8+ years of C++ development experience.
- Prior experience shipping a game.
- Proficiency with Unreal Engine.
- Strong communication and problem solving skills.
- Self-directed and capable of working independently.
- Unreal Engine graphics experience preferred.
- Mobile development experience preferred.
- Cloud/Web services experience preferred.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.