|Job Type:||Full Time|
Wake up every morning and KNOW you are making a difference. Flipgrid’s mission is to empower everyone on the planet to share their voice and respect the diverse voices of others.
The Flipgrid team has focused on student voices with our short-form video application and a rapidly growing, passionate community of educators that empowers over 100 million educators, learners, families, and organizations across 180 countries. Check out #FlipgridForAll on Twitter!
We are looking for creative problem solvers and diverse thinkers—people who care about adding to our team culture and engaging the community we serve. We believe that why we do things is as important as what we do. You should be purposeful, quality-driven, curious, determined, collaborative and fun.
- Support the VP withfast-paced, complex calendar management, includingproactive scheduling, detailed coordination and preparation, prioritization, andappropriate time allocation, as well as travel arrangements and expense reportsubmissions
- Partner with business manager and strategy leader to manage headcount,personnel transactions, hiring,andnew employee onboarding, as well as maintain and update internal team sites and channels
- ManageMinneapolissite responsibilities,assistingwithspace transitions,event planning andexecution,supply stocking, shipping operations, and onsitesupport
- Budget tracking and purchasing support, including purchase order processing and procurement ofemployee equipmentandsupplies
- Facilitate the rhythm of business and managethe teamcalendar,includingmaintainingaccess and team distribution lists as well ascollaboratingwith meeting stakeholdersto craftan effectiveagenda andnecessary materials
- Maintain confidentiality of information and use discretion and judgment in discussing orginformationandprojects
- 4+ years of experience in a business support role
- Bachelor’s degreepreferred
- Ability to accommodatediverse working styles and perspectives, as well as exhibit professionalism in interactions withindividuals atalllevels
- Strong working knowledge ofMicrosoftproductivitytools(Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Visio, Teams,etc)
- Experience withinternaltools such as HeadTrax, SAPSuccessFactors, iCIMS,MyOrder,IDWeb, MS Expense is a plus
- Acute attention to detailwith the ability to solve problems efficiently and effectively
- Excellent organizationand prioritization skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge ofcorporateorganizationandabilityto navigateit
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic, and highly collaborative work environment
- Ability to thrivein highpressuresituations and respond skillfullywithurgency
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.