|Job Type:||Full Time|
Microsoft's Customer and Partner Experience (CPE) organization needs your expertise as a Business Program Manager to ensure an optimal customer experience for our global customers and partners.
With over 12,000 employees worldwide, the Microsoft Customer Experience & Success (CE&S) organization is embarking on an unprecedented journey to provide a differentiated and connected customer experience. Through the Connected Customer Experience strategy, our aim is to build a differentiated, end-to-end customer experience that delights our customers across every touchpoint. It is an amazing time for our industry. Microsoft has an opportunity to be a customer experience market leader and we need your leadership to help us act on it.
The CPE team, which sits within the broader CE&S organization, plays a pivotal role in this journey and is responsible for advancing customer and partner satisfaction with Microsoft. We work with groups and roles across product marketing, engineering, sales, operations, services, and support, on the strategy and execution of key projects and programs that build accountability, guide company actions, and ensure delivery of improved experiences for customers and partners.
As the Business Program Manager responsible for supporting our Americas TZ and CPE leader integration across M&O and CE&S, you will support our field CPE teams to have maximum impact on improving the customer and partner experience and to scale our efforts through the field CPE teams. You will work with a diverse, global community to understand the key customer and partner challenges and drive alignment in execution of our CPE function in the Americas TZ enabling our ability to apply speed and agility in listening to our customers and partners and driving improvements to the customer experience. Additionally, you will partner closely across Corp M&O and CE&S stakeholders to ensure that the CPE field leader role is integrated across key company rhythms (e.g., RoleGuide, Blueprint, etc.) in a proactive and strategic manner.
As a highly motivated Business Program Manager, your passion to deliver great customer experiences, strong collaboration skills, business acumen, and wide set of contacts across the company will be at the core of your success to support our field CPE teams and cross-company integration efforts. Your ability to drive clarity through ambiguity will be a key differentiator in your success.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Support M&O alignment to scale Corp CPE impact through field CPE community. Examples include: operational support for RoleGuide and Blueprint activities, integration with other M&O Role Owners, supporting Area and CPE QBC’s, etc.
- Drive key projects aimed at creating consistency across the WW M&O CPE field leader responsibilities. Examples: Listening approach, Field ROC, Industry and Sales plays connections, etc.
- Drive integration efforts for CPE field teams across the newly formed CE&S organization
- Provide support and coverage for key CPE field enablement activities and integration opportunities from PST (Including across WCB and CE&S)
- Provide support on transactional and systemic issue management where appropriate, working to define and scope the highest customer impacting issues
- Provide operational support to Americas TZ CPE Teams
Skills and Qualifications:
- Customer obsessed, with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to impact and influence business decisions across boundaries, often in ambiguous situations.
- Strong communication skills that can provide clarity to audiences that include employees, peers, and executive leaders.
- Experience leading complex projects on time with great organizational skills in a matrixed environment.
- Experience with and understanding of Corporate, Employee & Legal Affairs, sales, marketing, support, and services (and associated processes) is a plus, as is working knowledge of sales / field roles and practices.
- Highly self-driven with an ability to work very independently.
Location/Travel: You may be based anywhere in the U.S., with most of the team in Redmond, WA. You can expect limited travel, less than 10%.
Join us and be one who empowers billions! This is a role that operates on a cross company scale—when you combine that with your own inspiration, plus the freedom and support to make your ideas happen, you can make a huge impact on how people work and live all over the world.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.