|Job Type:||Full Time|
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
This position is for 2nd shift, the hours are Monday - Friday 3pm - 11:30pm
As Supervisor, you will have the following responsibilities;
- Achieve customer satisfaction by assuring that products are manufactured within the plant objectives for
- safety, cost, quality, and delivery.
- Plays a critical role in supporting TEOA Lean Manufacturing initiatives.
- Development and implementation of manufacturing processes to achieve cost, scrap, and delivery targets.
- Determines labor resources sufficient for successfully meeting production requirements and assures
- proper training.
- Monitor operations in conjunction with the Environmental Health and Safety Coordinator.
- Administers Company policies, concerning hiring, evaluations, and discipline.
- Provides reports such as production, scrap and machine/operator/set up rates.
- Directs production activities according to established schedules.
- Meets regularly with direct reports to facilitate production requirements, consistency, and teamwork.
- Interfaces across functions to share information relative to specifications, deviations, changes, etc. to
- drive continuous improvements.
Click here to learn more about Life at TE
- High Diploma or equivalent - Bachelor's Degree, preferably in a manufacturing or engineering related
- discipline, or equivalent experience is a plus.
- Minimum of three-five years supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience with Six Sigma tools and lean manufacturing techniques is a plus.
- Skilled in MS Office software applications.
- SAP experience is a plus.
- Must be proficient in the English language.
This position is lcoated at our Tullahoma, TN site.
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a $13 billion global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With nearly 80,000 employees, including more than 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 150 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive rewards & compensation. Our commitment to our employees includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our employees.
- Competitive Salary Package
- Performance-Based Bonus Plans
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Community Outreach Programs / Charity Events
- Employee Resource Groups