|Job Type:||Full Time|
$1,000 Sign On Bonus!!
Benefits and Compensation
Minimum starting rate: $15.00/hour plus shift premium of 5% for swing shift (1st/2nd alternate weeks) or 10% for 3rd shift; adjusted based on experience, if applicable.
Generous Paid Time Off: 10 Vacation days/6 Personal Days/10 Paid Holidays
Competitive Benefits/Employee Stock Plan/Flexible Pre-Scheduled Overtime
About our Facility
TE Lickdale is a manufacturing plant located in Jonestown, PA where we produce terminals and connectors primarily utilized in appliances. We employ over 500 full-time workers and 50 agency workers in various machine operator, material handling, maintenance, machining, engineering, quality, logistics, and other support positions.
We hire entry-level and experienced workers while providing excellent opportunities for growth through on-the-job training, TE sponsored on-site and at-home technical training, as well as tuition reimbursement for college courses.
Responsibilities and Qualifications:
- Preparing machine for assembly process
- Operate automatic and semi-automatic assembly machines
- Load reels of strip terminals and housing onto assembly machines
- Make fine adjustments to properly align mating parts in machine
- Clear jams and inspect finished products
- Prepare completed reels for transport to other areas within facility
- Must be able to use a microscope, calipers, and gages to inspect parts and perform visual inspection with training
- High energy, self-motivated, attention to detail and willingness to learn and advance in a fast-paced environment
- Introductory experience in a manufacturing environment preferred
- Must be able to lift and carry a maximum weight of 37 lbs.
- Must be able to push a peak force of 34.5 lbs.
- Must be able to pull a peak force of 39.5 lbs.
- Frequent standing throughout the day is required in this job