|Location:||Grass Valley, California|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
TE Connectivity's Assembly Teams operate assigned automated assembly machinery, ensure component flow, troubleshoot and correct machinery issues to ensure quality and productivity. They perform changeovers and setups according to production schedule, perform quality checks according to established processes and document the results as required by our quality procedures. Every team member is responsible for maintaining housekeeping and organization of the work area as well as following TE Connectivity's EH&S policies and procedures.
As an Operator, you are responsible for;
- Basic understanding of electrical circuits, setup and use of digital multimeters, power supplies, oscilloscopes and voltage dividers, etc.
- Technical drawing interpretation (electrical and mechanical)
- Understanding of mechanical assemblies
- Adept in mechanical inspection methods (calipers, dial indicators, micrometers and various fixturing methods)
- Daily use of basic algebra (Linear and Non-linear slope calculation)
- Computer proficiency, custom software and basic use of spreadsheets
- Proficient at test equipment and special fixture alignment, calibration and maintenance methods
- Involvement in cross functional teams and failure mode effects analysis
- Troubleshooting of equipment, devices and products
- Assist engineering in prototyping
Click here to learn more about Life at TE.
- 4 or more years of hands-on experience in semiconductor, PV processing or similar high technology manufacturing development fields
- Strong hands-on skills, ability and willingness to work in non-automated work environments
- Must have experience with metrology and data recording.
- Experience and ability to handle materials, chemicals, objects and procedures that require a great attention to detail and exceptional manual dexterity.
- Proficient in the use of MS-Excel
- Extensive use of Statistical Process Control
- US Citizen or Green Card
- High School Diploma/GED
- English: Intermediate