|Location:||New York, New York|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
Campaign Optimization Manager, PromoteIQ
PromoteIQ provides intelligent vendor marketing solutions for the next generation of e-commerce. Our platform helps retailers implement, automate, and scale their brand-funded digital vendor marketing programs. We sit at the intersection of marketing and e-commerce and have a singular mission of empowering retailers and brands to maximize their e-commerce performance.
PromoteIQ embodies a strong startup culture that values diversity, collaboration and craftsmanship - and above all else, results. Our bias towards execution balances critical thinking, root analysis and pragmatic problem solving. We expect a lot from one another and value our thoughtful and intellectually curious company culture.
PromoteIQ is headquartered in New York City and supports a global footprint of e-commerce retailers and brands. The company was acquired by Microsoft in Aug, 2019 and continues to operate as an independent division within Microsoft Advertising. Learn more at https://www.promoteiq.com. This job is located in our SoHo/NYC office.
Microsoft Advertising is a worldwide Sales, Marketing and Services organization on the cutting edge of the digital advertising industry. Microsoft Advertising offers a compelling portfolio of advertising products, innovative solutions and the opportunity to engage with some of the brightest minds in the digital industry. Microsoft Advertising is the destination for experienced, collaborative, and passionate digital advertising professionals seeking a rewarding career and lifestyle.
The Campaign Optimization Manager is a key contributor to the Demand Sales organization, responsible for successful campaign setup, launch, execution, reporting and optimization to meet delivery goals and performance goals. This is a multidisciplinary position, blending elements of client services, operations, technology, and analytics under Ad Operations. You will work with various cross function internal teams and external teams to deliver success for the largest retailers and brands in the world.
- 2+ years in digital advertising, media and/or analytics, managing complex operational processes, campaign delivery, and data-driven performance.
- Knowledge of campaign life cycle management, ad sales process, and familiarity with online advertising ecosystem.
- Understanding of programmatic processes, technologies, and auction mechanics.
- Proven track record of growing partnerships by forging a strong relationship with internal/external clients, understanding their objectives, and recommending best strategies.
- Exceptional organization skills and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated experience in quantitative analysis.
- Effective time management skills, ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Solid experience in Excel and MS Office, including pivot tables, chart-making, and manipulation of large data sets.
- Ability to thrive in ambiguous, fast-paced, and changing work environments.
- Passion for the future of digital advertising.
- Experience managing performance driven strategic campaigns.
- Degree from a four-year institution in a quantitative field is preferred.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.