|Job Type:||Full Time|
Microsoft Teams is core to Microsoft's vision for intelligent communications and productivity pane into modern workplace. We are fast becomingthehub for teamwork in Office 365 with hundreds of thousands of organizations and tens of millions of users across the globe using Teams.Microsoft Teamsnow has 75+ M daily users, cementing it as the fastest growing business application in Microsoft history. The journey has just started, and we are looking for agreatSoftware Engineer to help us keep the momentumgoingand revolutionize the Enterprise and Consumer space.
We are looking for agreatSoftware Engineer todrive implementation data collection & processing platform. The telemetry team's charter is to enable our feature teams to understand their customers and drive strategic investment to make customers successful.
Our culture is inclusive,casualand high energy; our team members come from diverse backgrounds, thrive through teamwork, and are grounded in our customer needs. The team collaboration space is going through rapid growth. People can learn new technologies and grow their career quickly.
- We’rea savvy group of generalizing specialists; we blend years of SoftwareEngineering expertise with tools like React, Angular, Apollo,GraphQL, and Typescript to empower an entire organization to build great software.
- We take pride in building highly reliable systems that produce and enrich over 100 billion events per day to deliver business and engineering insight
- We deliver in near real time datasets that drive business and operational KPIs across the Teams organization
- You have a strong sense of craftsmanship in the solutions you create and an idea about how software should and should not be built.
- You seek out opportunities to learn new skills and technologies.
- You have end to end architectural understanding of connected apps (like Teams) and supporting backend services.
- You have a history of driving successful team level and cross-org initiatives.
- Design, develop and maintainTelemetrycomponents that power the Telemetry systems forMicrosoftTeams
- Help stand up scalableandreliable services with great monitoringandtelemetry support
- Champion best practices,toolsand processes for a data-driven, quality-focused release ofMicrosoftTeams as frequently as possible to our customers
- 3+ years hands on development experience
- Ability to communicate technical details clearly across organizational boundaries.
- Data driven, customer focused, and organized
- Self-motivated with a strong drive for reaching across teams and organizations to make progress collaboratively.
- BS or MS degree inComputer Scienceor Engineering OR equivalent years of work experience.
If this sounds like you, then come do great things withus!
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.