|Location:||Santa Cruz County|
|Job Type:||Full Time|
As pioneers in audio and video technology, we at Poly uniquely understand the power of human connection. We've seen it drive innovation, solve problems, inspire action and power productivity. We are bringing together our portfolio of high-quality, proven products and services to connect people to what matters most -- whether it's their colleagues, customers, playlists or favorite games. Together, our technology will keep that connection strong and fuel a future collaboration and understanding, in spite of circumstances, distance or time zones.
About the Job
Reporting to the Chief Human Resources Officer, the Head of Inclusion, Diversity, Education and Awareness (IDEA) will design and implement a holistic, global, diversity, inclusion and belonging strategy – to cultivate an innovative company with individuals of diverse backgrounds at all levels, where all of our employees feel a strong sense of belonging and authenticity. You will oversee essential practices and programs related to inclusion, diversity, education and awareness (IDEA), bringing thought leadership, a compelling vision for success and continuing best practices. You will lead and amplify Poly’s work around all aspects of diversity and inclusion, partnering with key stakeholders.
This is a staff position with 1-2 direct reports and requires excellent collaboration and influencing skills. This position can be located in any of the following locations: Bay Area, Denver Area, or Austin Area
About the Responsibilities
- Serve as a thought leader in the organization on all aspects of diversity, inclusion and belonging (DI&B), bringing innovative, leading edge ideas and best practices to Poly.
- Design and implement a holistic, global, enterprise-wide DI&B strategy applying macro-trends, research, analysis and benchmarks.
- Translate the broader DI&B strategy into progressive practices and programs that reflect the best expertise in this space - from increasing representation to ensuring Poly has an inclusive culture that truly reflects our values.
- Partner with key leaders across the entire organization to drive accountability and transparency around targeted improvements in diverse representation.
- Work with key leaders and partners to improve diversity & inclusion in all areas of the business, including external advocacy and influence work, including
- Learning & Development on internal course offerings ranging from anti-racism training to leadership development for key under-represented groups.
- HR Business Partners on the development and succession opportunities for diverse employees.
- Talent Acquisition to source and attract talent through events, conferences, and partnerships with professional organizations, educational institutions, local community groups and non-profit organizations
- HR Shared Solutions in analysis of key metrics and EEO and affirmative action compliance requirements
- Employee Experience on critical junctures of the employee journey ensuring inclusion, development and retention of under-represented talent
- Communications to ensure that inclusion is considered and integrated into all aspects of our internal and external communications
- Poly Giving for external advocacy and giving initiatives as well as media opportunities
- Other key constituents to ensure we deliver on our holistic DI&B strategy (e.g., supplier diversity, corporate marketing, etc.)
- Establish key metrics to assess and measure results of DI&B initiatives as well as progress against key commitments and the broader DI&B strategy.
- Partner with our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs), providing guidance and direction and ensuring these groups have the appropriate resources and level of influence within the organization.
- Represent Poly at internal and external events, fostering strategic partnerships
- Through this critical work, position Poly as a top destination for diverse talent through an inclusive employer brand
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 10-15 years of experience in HR, Marketing, Product, Diversity & Inclusion or other related fields; at least 5 years focused on Diversity & Inclusion
- Comfortable facilitating and presenting to all audiences (large live or virtual groups of employees, leaders, Board of Directors, external events, etc.)
- Expertise in leading company-wide initiatives with multiple stakeholders
- Successful experience in strategic leadership and change management
- Exceptional persuasion and influencing skills
- Data-savvy storyteller
- Personal motivation and resilience
- Domain expertise and understanding of neuroscience of bias
- Demonstrated experience serving as change agent in a fast moving, dynamic and results-driven organization
Poly is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity or expression, race, age, religious creed, national origin, physical or mental disability, ancestry, color, marital status, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, status as a victim of domestic violence, sexual assault or stalking, medical condition, genetic information, or any other protected class or category recognized by applicable equal employment opportunity or other similar laws.
We give you the opportunity to drive your career and development as you want it to. We will also offer a competitive salary and bonus scheme as well as a variety of flexible benefits to suit you that include annual leave, pension scheme, Life Assurance, Dental, and Medical etc.
Your application may be subject to a background check, in accordance with local legislation.