|Job Type:||Full Time|
Software Design EngineerII–Power Platform &Dynamics 365Insights andAnalytics
Business Applications is one of the four key growth areas for Microsoft and our cloud business over the coming years. As a foundational pillar of the company, the Business Application Group is building the next generation of business applications and platforms that will help businesses large and small succeed in achieving their digital transformation agenda. The products we are responsible for include Dynamics 365, Power Platform (Power BI, PowerApps, Microsoft Flow), Mixed Reality for business and other SaaS applications and workloads.
We are seeking a dynamic individual contributor for our Engineering function as part of our Insights and Analytics team. In this role, you will be responsible for building state of the art data pipelines to drive business success as well as productize MLmodels to help drive usage growth of our products.
Our team owns production services like Net Promoter Score and Recommendation pipelines for multiple Microsoft marketplaces. We also support senior leadership, product development, finance, sales & marketing with analysis, insights & reporting. We use data science to drive usage & revenue growth through machine learning models for personalized recommendations, marketing automation & lead scoring.
- Build aggregates and data pipelines required for reporting, insights production, models and ad hoc analysis.
- Work with data scientist come up with new actionable insights that improve thecustomer’sexperience.
- At least 1 years of big data experience like Cosmos, Hadoop, Azure data lake etc.
- Experience implementing ML models so that they can be used in day-to-day operations.
- At least 3 years of experience a software engineer.
- Solid understanding of telemetry and data analytics technologies like: Power BI, SQL, Cosmos, Kusto, Azure ML, R, Python, Spark, Hadoop.
- Passion for data and the desire to learn & adopt new technologies & analysismethodologies.
- Enjoy discovering & solvingproblems.
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity & workingindependently.
- A willingness to learn, share, & improve.
- Great written & verbal communication skills
Preferred Basic Qualifications:
- 3year experience as software\data engineer.
- 1 years of relevant work experience in data analytics and/or growth hacking
- Technical aptitude and hands-on experience with data analysis and visualization tools and technology
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.