|Job Type:||Full Time|
Overview: The reinvention of business process represents a bold-bet for Microsoft in accelerating our growth in commercial cloud services. The mission of Dynamics 365 and Power Platform is to help our customer digitally transform their businesses to drive new sources of revenue, create new & engaging ways to serve their customers, and to transform the way in which their business runs to drive new levels of profitability for their organization.
We are looking for a leader to lead a team of talented marketing managers to develop partner strategy and programs that drive growth of Business Applications.
In this role you will drive long range strategy for long term capacity and capability for Dynamics 365 and Power Platform.
As a Group Product Marketing Manager of the team, you will be responsible for the following:
- Develop long term partner capacity and capability planning for Dynamics 365 and Power Platform.
- Build Integrated marketing plans to recruit and nurtur quality partners for Dynamics 365 and Power Platform.
- Identify and develop new engines to build partner capacity for incubation/adoption workloads.
- Lead a cross organization team at Microsoft to architect and develop new partner programs.
- Bring out the best in our people to achieve team and organization priorities.
- 8+ years in product marketing / program management / consulting / business planning, in technology sector
- BA/BS degree
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.