|Job Type:||Full Time|
With Mixed Reality and computer vision, we are building the ultimate computing experience, one in which your field of view becomes a computing surface and your digital world and physical world become one. We’re rapidly transforming the way organizations do business and reinventing the way organizations interact with their products, data, and physical spaces. Do you want to play a significant role in the next computing platform? Do you thrive in an incubation start-up culture where you work across all disciplines from field sales to engineering? Do you have a passion for defining, influencing, and driving strategy for new businesses? Do you have an understanding of technologies, market segmentation, product engineering, and business models? If so, this role may be a great opportunity for you.
Our world-class Product Marketers, create and tell inspirational customers stories. We develop product messaging and positioning, go-to-market strategies, campaigns, events and sales enablement. We measure our success on our ability to drive cloud growth, acquire new customers and gain business leader mindshare. Our Product Marketers are driving the go-to-market for their products with unique, differentiated messaging delivered across a range of marketing tactics. Each Product Marketer has the opportunity to grow their career by deepening domain expertise, working alongside R&D and sales teams, presenting to executives and meeting with customers.
This position focuses on go-to-market for our mixed and connected reality solutions, Dynamics 365 Guides and Dynamics 365 Connected Store. If you’re a team player and have a startup mindset which means that you love to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment, then this role is for you!
Work closely across Product Marketing, Business Planning, Finance and Sales teams to create new and disruptive approaches for bringing mixed and connected reality applications to market.
- Act as a business owner, responsible for knowing and partnering to deliver on your pipeline generated and revenue targets
- Work with product management and R&D to distill key functionality and benefits into core product marketing messaging that feeds customer facing content and unlock new business opportunities
- Enable partners and field with world class sales and marketing content and programs
- Partner with Engineering on product strategy, roadmap and disclosure
- Connect with customers, sales teams and partners to evangelize and show them futures
- Act as a Company subject matter expert and spokesperson for mixed and connected reality products
Highly strategic and creative thinker, who can explore opportunities with a multi-faceted approach
- Action-oriented self-starter who can thrive in dynamic environments
- Adept at deriving clarity out of ambiguous situations where data may be limited
- Excellent analytical skills with ability to consider both short term and big picture decisions
- Proven experience collaborating with and influencing across teams – engineering, marketing, business development, finance, and sales
- Experience in marketing in a high tech or innovative company within the product marketing or product management discipline
- Experience with cloud-based Enterprise software preferably including emerging technologies, and familiarity with business processes in key industries such as manufacturing and retail is preferred
- Proven track record in crafting compelling brand and product positioning
- Hands-on ability to create a range of marketing assets (including demo scripts, pitch decks)
- Proven and creative thinker that generates and executes on innovative marketing ideas with limited guidance
- Ability to successful drive projects forward across a large virtual team with limited guidance
- A Bachelor’s degree
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.