|Job Type:||Full Time|
Do you have a passion for driving digital transformation with our Microsoft salesforce? Are you eager to make an impact through seller readiness on a global scale? Join the team that’s responsible for new commerce readiness and training our sale teams to help customers to transact in this digital era. Be the Seller Readiness Lead who transforms how we do business with our customer!
We can influence the licensing program decisions our partners and customers make as we transform and modernize a $45+ billion volume licensing business over the next few years. Your ability to understand and deliver MS seller readiness at segment level will be a strategic asset that will help to enable our own MS transformation. We need an experienced sales professional who will be adept at understanding field, partner and customer needs and translate them into programs that enhance consumption, satisfaction, user experience, as well as the overall impact of our readiness investments. You will lead us in improving and scaling the way we engage with our field sales force. You will engage with seller’s daily guide them through learning to do business with our new Microsoft Customer Agreement on the new commerce platform.
You must excel at project management and thrive at juggling multiple, highly complex programs to deliver exceptional results.
We’re looking for:
- Field and/or partner expertise with an ability to communicate and influence across levels and functions.
- Proven record in project management delivering best in class projects, including flawless planning, execution, and optimization.
- Ability to critically access readiness content and provide guidelines for success metrics.
- Proven track record of field enablement experience in readying the Field at scale.
- Creativity around improvement opportunities in content building, delivery, and uptake.
- Vast cross-group collaboration and people skills, including leading cross functional teams.
- Experience in identifying integration opportunities to streamline key readiness systems and stakeholders.
- Manage budget with reliability and positive ROI.
- BA required in Business, Marketing or equivalent.
- 2+ years relevant sales and marketing experience.
- Domain knowledge in Microsoft field & seller audience eco-system.
- Experience leading cross organizational projects and implementing new business models and initiatives.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment.
- Build and foster deep relationships to drive change.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.