|Job Type:||Full Time|
Recent events and new regulation across the cloud industry have highlighted just how important risk, compliance and data protection is to Microsoft and our customers. We must run on trust!
Investments in Security, Privacy, and Compliance are a critical factor for our customers in verticals such as Financial Services and other highly regulated industries.
If you are looking to drive innovation and passionate about protecting Microsoft and customer assets in the cloud, the Microsoft 365 Growth + Experience organization has the right role for you! Our team is part of a newly formed team of engineers. We are looking for an engineering Program Manager who will partner with customers and internal stakeholders. This position is highly visible with significant responsibility focused on engaging customers regarding risk and compliance and the use of cloud services.
Come join our talented team of women and men and make Microsoft the most trusted cloud!
- Partner with engineering, marketing, and field to deliver assurance to customers related to risk and compliance
- Provide analysis and oversight of our current programs making changes based on customer feedback and trends
- Be able to understand complex business processes and identify the full range of risks related to the use of cloud services
- Influence business and product improvements, guiding the broader Microsoft with the next wave of trustworthy computing
- Manage key customer engagements proactively and cultivate customer success with the use of Microsoft cloud services
- Customer obsessed with an ability to create a healthy customer experience
- A learning mindset willing to ask why
- Strong collaborative and interpersonal skills, with experience engaging directly with customers
- A high level understanding of risk and compliance
- Detail- and results-oriented, with demonstrated experience managing complex projects
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.