|Job Type:||Full Time|
Core Services Engineering team members are strategic business partners and are the first to create innovative solutions exploiting Microsoft’s newest enterprise products and services. Core Services Engineering provides career growth opportunities, a rewarding and flexible work environment so you can better integrate professional and personal life. Unlike other organizations, Core Services Engineering employees make global impact on thousands of employees and millions of customers of Microsoft platforms and services.
Do you demonstrate a deep obsession for customers’ experiences, and use of data to drive prioritization and decision making? Do you have a passion for working with engineers to design and deliver solutions that move the needle and drive business impact? Then, we want to talk to you.
Integrations, Dynamics and Enterprise Security team, part of the Core Services Engineering supports and transforms the processes and services that power Microsoft’s marketing, sales, field, operations, support and corporate and regulated organizations. This team also works hand-in-glove with Microsoft product teams to ensure capabilities are mature and ready for enterprise adoption. We are inclusive and love to learn, building skills and capabilities in our teams. We have had success with our industry-leading work in cloud, data science, intelligent systems, design thinking, and integrations with third-party platforms. We are the next chapter of technology in the enterprise, constantly innovating to guide where organizations should go next in their digital transformation
We have exciting opportunities for you to innovate, influence, transform, inspire and grow within our organization and we encourage you to apply to learn more!
- Defining, creating, and delivering CRM solutions (preferably in Dynamics 365)
- Partner with business stakeholders to understand and capture requirements for new solutions
- Lead buy versus build evaluations with Engineering teams and suppliers to explore potential solutions that meet the needs of the business
- Based on requirements establish non-functional requirements, document solutions explored, and make solution recommendations
- Present solution recommendations to leadership, including rationale for choosing a path over other alternatives
- Partner with Engineers to implement solutions
- Understand long term vision for technologies and tactical approach to achieving outcomes
- Creating multi-year product/area roadmaps incorporating industry trend
- Building strong partnerships with development and business teams
- Presenting to technical and business leaders including analyst
- Lead product planning efforts and ability to drive against commitments
- A minimum of a Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Software Development, Software Design, or a related field, or equivalent alternative education, skills, and/or practical experience is required.
- 7 years' minimum experience in Program Management or Technical Product Management
- Past experience in deploying E2E Enterprise scenarios for digital transformation
- SaaS experience, delivering solutions for mid to large sized enterprises
- Creative problem-solving, analytical, and technical skills
- Ability to understand business needs and key drivers/metrics for success
- Proficient in Dynamics 365 and able to become an subject matter expert in Power Platform and integrations. SQL/Azure experience a plus
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to convey complex concepts and information to a broad audience, including working with executive level leaders
- Ability to succeed in a fast paced and ambiguous environment
- Experience in defining OKR’s for measures of success
- Experience in Agile Software practices
- Experience in doing long range (Semester Planning)
- Configuration experience on CRM tools
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.