|Job Type:||Full Time|
The Microsoft Edge team is in a period of rare opportunity. The browser space is ripe for innovation and has renewed emphasis from Microsoft leadership. Help us craft the future of the web and build a browsing experience that addresses the latest challenges of the Internet. Users spend more and more time online: shopping, researching, consuming news. The browser has been a passive vehicle to the Internet for over two decades. We believe users deserve better. We believe the browser can help users be more productive and helpful for the millions of consumers, professionals, students, and developers. We have a long way to go to reach our goals to bring delight and improve the online experience of our users. Come join us and help build a phenomenal product and a great team culture!
The Edge Browser Services team builds and integrates services and ML capabilities into Edge to give users a functional, personalized, and intelligent browser that helps them achieve more online. We are a learning team. We take risks, make mistakes, but always innovate. We are fueled by outcomes and by customer delight. We are comfortable starting small and operating at Internet scale. Our team is responsible for features like Collections, Sync, Search experiences, New Tab Page experiences for Consumers, and Office365 professionals, and dozens of other service powered integrations like Speech, Translate, and so on. We are motivated to help our users achieve more online, and in so doing, grow our browser market share.
- Work with our executive team and product leaders across the company to craft a vision, strategy, and roadmap of innovative features we can bring to our users in the Edge browser
- Partner with User Research, Design and Engineering to define, design, and deliver these features with agility
- Continuously evaluate the user journey and funnel to evolve those features for increased acquisition, engagement, and retention of users
- Manage, develop, and inspire a diverse team of Program Managers to grow them into future leaders
- As a member of the Edge extended leadership team, shape the broader vision, strategy, inclusive team culture, and product roadmap of the Edge browser as a whole
- 8+ years in program or technical product management
- 5+ years in Internet technologies
- Experience in applied AI/ML innovation
- Experience driving key User Experience software projects from inception to completion
- Experience managing Program Managers, particularly managers who personally commit to deliver success through empowerment and accountability through modeling culture values, coaching others, and caring.
- Highly creative; leveraging industry and competitive knowledge to find solutions
- Self-starters with entrepreneurial skills, especially for ambiguous, early ideas
- Excellent at communication, scenario storytelling through use of different mediums
- Exceptional collaborators able to work at all levels of the company
- Accomplished at building innovative user experiences
If you have read this far and are excited, then what are you waiting for? Connect with us!
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.