|Job Type:||Full Time|
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
As the SMB Integrated Marketing Specialist, you will manage and deploy demand generation marketing initiatives for TE Connectivity’s small-to-medium-sized business (SMB) customers in the North America region. You will partner with internal marketing teams, business unit representatives, and external creative and media agencies to develop and execute triggered marketing campaigns to expand our reach, capture and nurture leads, convert them to customers, onboard and retain them, and win-back those we may lose. Campaigns will be part of a larger omni-channel digital campaign, encompassing product and application marketing, online store/eCommerce marketing, and always-on automated nurturing campaigns. The role will report to TE’s Sr. Director of Global Brand and SMB Markteing, with a direct report to assist in campaign execution.
- You will be responsible for thought-leadership in all things relating to demand generation and CRM email nurturing, including marketing automation tools and processes, understanding the customer lifecycle and persona, designing strategies and campaigns that drive critical business metrics - both testing rapidly and deploying at scale.
- You will partner closely with other marketing, product, and creative teams to ensure excellent customer experience, align to the larger omni-channel digital campaign, deliver a consistent and integrated voice for TE, flawless campaign targeting and execution, with continuous improvement in business results.
- You will oversee all branding, promotional, triggered, and transactional email marketing campaigns. Develop the email calendar, partnering with the campaign planning and business unit teams, to ensure alignment with the overall promotional and content calendar, reflecting product launches, overarching brand messaging, key tradeshow or webinar events.
- You will own high priority metrics for Acquisition, Lead Creation, and Retention through non-paid marketing channels especially email, and be responsible for building the campaign lifecycle, with demand gen tools and processes.This includes driving new revenue by aquiring new customers and repeat purchases by nurturing current customers.
- You have 5+ years of experience in marketing, with 3+ years focused on Aquisition marketing, Engagement, Retention with Demand Generation best practices
- You have experience in B2B marketing, especially small businesses, or B2C marketplaces
- You have experience using top tier marketing automation systems: preferably Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Eloqua, Tableau for reporting. Knowledge of HTML, CSS, and Adobe Analytics a plus
- You are deeply creative, ability to challenge “normal” and develop new playbooks
- You are analytical, including forecasting and tracking against funnel metrics, regular reporting, A/B testing and analysis
- You have excellent verbal, written communication / presentation and persuasion skills; you can organize information in a high level way to communicate key points to partners
- You have email marketing expertise at scale, specifically automated customer journey mapping, skilled in defining audiences and fully automated customer nurturing email programs
- You have experience with retention marketing programs, including loyalty, referrals, or churn-reduction campaigns
- You understand the requirements for CAN-SPAM compliance as well as the nuances of email compliance internationally in various regulatory regimes (e.g., GDPR or CASL)
- You are a true team player collaborator - and can connect with teams and agencies remotely, via video and email
This position will be located remotely in the United States.
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a $13 billion global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With nearly 80,000 employees, including more than 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 150 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our associates.
- Generous 401(k) Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Benefits start on day one
- Charity Donation Matching Program
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Employee Resource Groups
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Healthcare for Associates and Families
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Life Insurance and Disability Protection
Throughout our Global reach and various Business Units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we provide. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contribution. Specific benefit offerings can vary by location.