|Job Type:||Full Time|
Are you interested in working for one of the most exciting teams in Microsoft? Then look no further than Microsoft Teams Services Engineering team. You will be building solutions that leverage state of the art technologies to deliver the next evolution in collaboration and teamwork. We have a broad set of technology areas and challenges, including storage, high availability, identity, service fabric, engineering infra, data intelligence / artificial intelligence, security, enterprise hybrid, multi-media / real-time communication, information protection, etc. We have a dynamic team culture that encourages learning, collaboration and making bold bets. We are looking for passionate engineers to join us, to learn, and deliver amazing impact to our business and community with innovation and technology.
- Design, build and run services at high scale and availability
- Perform live site/dev ops engineering for services with top notch monitoring, dashboards and troubleshooting guides
- Develop test plans/cases, conditions and scenarios in support of ongoing applications and infrastructure.
- Work closely with Work in a friendly, supportive environment. We care about the career trajectory and development of our engineers
- Use a wide range of different technologies
- Promote practices that ensure high-quality, scalability, stability, and performance
- 5+ years of work experience in modern languages such as C#, Java
- Experience working on large scale cloud applications
- Experience with Service Fabric
- Excellent debugging and problem-solving skills
- Deep system design experience
- Ability to drive and manage technical and architectural dependencies
- Ability to collaborate across team/org boundaries to deliver end to end scenario
- Ability to evaluate and ramp up quickly on new technologies
- Excellent judgment in making critical engineering decisions in a fast paced, agile environment
- 5+ years of commercial software engineering experience
- BS or higher degree in Computer Science or related field
- Strong experience with modern programming languages such as C#, Java, Ruby, Go
- Demonstrated solid working knowledge on cloud computing / Azure / AWS
- Familiar with Agile/Scrum/Lean Methodology
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.