|Job Type:||Full Time|
Microsoft’s Gaming Marketing team is revolutionizing gaming. With a rich set of existing products and services like Xbox, Xbox Game Pass, Halo, Minecraft and Mixer, our gaming business is a one of the most exciting places to work in technology. We are fortunate to work on products that are loved by passionate customers, anchored by tier one marketing experiences. Our mission at Team Xbox is to inspire and engage every gamer on the planet with interactive and imaginative experiences. Our vision is to empower gamers to play the games they want, with the people they want, on the devices they want.
We are passionate about our mission, our vision and delighting Xbox fans worldwide. We are looking for people who believe in our mission and who will strengthen our culture. People with exceptional skill and capabilities; and those with new perspectives that will strengthen our team.
Product Marketing Manager- Inbound,XboxAll Access
AtXbox, we’re passionate about givinggamerschoice in howthey want tojump into the next generation of gaming.WithXboxAll Access,gamersget everythingtheyneed to play — anXboxSeries X orXboxSeries S and 24 months ofXboxGame Pass Ultimate starting at just$24.99 a month for 24 months with no upfront cost.As we expandXboxAll Access to more partners around the globe, theXbox All Accessteamis looking for a passionate product marketer that will help usadvance on our journey to reach more gamers.
TheInboundProduct Marketing Manager will develop theproduct experienceandfeature roadmapto helpgrowXboxAll Accesstoreachmillions of subscribers around the world. This roleservesas the liaison between theXboxAll AccessMarketing– outboundand the Engineering/Operations organizations. The Product Marketing Manager will beresponsiblefordrivingnew product enhancements and featuresthatarein linewith ourproduct visionand delivera premiumcustomer experience. Additionally, this individualwill be responsibleforanalyzingXboxall Access performance and providinginsight to the team to further grow the business. This position will work closely with other cross-functional teams including Finance, Planning, Supply Chain, Engineering,andmore.
This positionrequiresstrong general managementandproduct design skillsas well asapassion for the gaming industry. The ability to influence through written, interpersonal and formal presentation skillswith sound rationaleis crucial. Building and leveraging strong relationships with the cross functional team will be required. Candidates must have the ability to simultaneously address multiple projects and challenges.
- Developing the globalproductstrategy and go-to-market plans(e.g. market analysis,feature design, positioning,operating model,andbusiness model.)forXboxAll Accessacross1PHardware(XboxSeriesX|S)and services (XboxGamepass)
- Targeting, positioning &operating modelof both new and existingfeatures
- Managing the product lifecycle including launches,analytics, impact, new features,andnew channels
- Drivingtheproduct/featureroadmapandprioritizing/evaluatingagainst customer needs
- Communicating expectations, plans, and resultswiththemarketingteam,globalfieldleads and other stakeholders with confidence andclarity
- Engaging with cross-functional teams in preparation for Engineering program milestone meetings
- Owningtheproductexperience and capability end to end (1Pand 3Pexecution)
- Travelingless than10%, oncebusiness travelguidelines allow
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- Techproductexperienceof2+ years,ideallywithane-commercebackground
- Strong experienceinworking with and leading cross-functionalteams
- Genuinepassion forgamingand hands-on experience withXboxand/orcompetinggamingservices
- Experience working inaglobal-focusedrole
- Ability to get into thetechnicaldetails but also understand the bigpicture
- Excellent leadership,communication,and organizational skills
- Ability to influence and be a teamplayer
- Openness to continuous learning in an ever-evolvingenvironment
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.