|Job Type:||Full Time|
SharePoint is one of the fastest growing businesses in O365 and across Microsoft. With millions of users moving to the cloud we are looking for a Program Manager to join us in the OneDrive and SharePoint Customer Engineering team. Are you excited about pulling actionable insights from customer health & reliability signals? Do you want to be part of an engineering team that is committed to driving customer success outcomes at scale? If so, keep reading!
We are the OneDrive and SharePoint Customer Engineering team that is looking for people who are passionate about customer success, and leveraging data to identify opportunities to improve the customer experience. As OneDrive and SharePoint Online continue to grow, it is essential that as we get ahead of issues that cause customers to open a support ticket using telemetry to identify service reliability issues. We engage to prove out a playbook for resolving critical issues in our direct customer engagements, then take steps to ensure that all our customers benefit from the solution. Our strategy is to employ a solution-centric approach that provides customers and partners with best practices, tools and resources that drive them to success.
Areas of responsibility include:
- You must have a passion for the customer, demonstrated through professionalism and striving for excellence in all aspects of the customer experience. Relentless customer advocacy within the SharePoint and OneDrive engineering team and across our O365 partner teams is core to this role.
- You will leverage a range of customer health and telemetry signals, building dashboards and doing analysis to identify and drive actionable insights to get customer wins.
- You will take point on complex and highly charged escalations, understanding the customer issues, setting clear expectations and developing the right action plan to restore confidence in the service and unblock adoption
- You will partner with teams in the field as well as SharePoint Engineering subject matter experts to develop playbooks that guide customers on how to improve their experience on the service, and the strategy for delivering those playbooks at scale. Your technical abilities in understanding how our services work will be key in your engagements with the engineering teams.
- 3 or more years of experience working with telemetry data to perform analysis and drive action
- Ability to define strategy, strong judgment, problem resolution, negotiation, decision-making skills
- Candidate should also have excellent customer service skills, good oral and written communication skills, proven ability to handle difficult and sensitive situations involving critical and politically charged customer situations
- Demonstrated ability to work with multi-organizational, global teams composed of individuals with subject matter expertise/domain knowledge towards common goals
- A BS/BA degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems, Mathematics or related field preferred.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.