|Job Type:||Full Time|
Do you want to work on the business that will drive the next decade of growth at Microsoft? Are you a marketing and business leader looking to lead the charge with digital transformation? Ready to think like a start up to drive a multi-billion-dollar business that is critical to the future of Microsoft?
The United States Azure organization is looking for a tenacious individual to support Microsoft’s engagement with our developer community. Azure in the US is the growth engine for Microsoft stretching across Infrastructure, Applications, Data, and AI. You will be responsible for ensuring developers are successful on Azure by accelerating the acquisition of targeted industry applications and solutions that drive Microsoft cloud and platform consumption. These solutions will play a critical role in showcasing the value of the Microsoft platform to transform key industries like Healthcare, Education, Manufacturing and Retail while helping to accelerate the Digital Transformation for our customers.
Activities in this role include:
- Identify target audience to market to and influence with messages, readiness and community connections.
- Identify the contacts needed for this audience and the appropriate messages - Manage campaigns.
- Deliver customer evidence in the developer community to demonstrate capabilities Inspire with project led conversations and evidence that shows Microsoft is the best platform to innovate and create on.
- Take WW foundation marketing content and adjust as needed for US market - Reach all the high potential customers and beyond to mainstream and upper segment of small medium corporate (SMC) via virtual and in-person events with deep technical based content on Azure or Data Services.
- Determine the gaps in reaching the developer and technical audience and build a plan to solve for this.
- Engage more targeted Communities with greater influence and impact - Review MVP Azure and Data program to determine impact.
- Define market audience between dev ops, Data, IoT, Cloud Dev and Mobile Apps tech audiences to ensure content is relevant.
- Define channels of communication and delivery to improve connections i.e. Reddit, Stackoverflow or Facebook.
- Providing ongoing market, trend identification, and competitive insights.
- Partner with WW teams on overall Developer strategy to ensure alignment,
The objective of this role is to:
- Win the Developer on Azure &
- Early adopter wins through depth engagements
- Engage in top communities in person and online
- Breadth storytelling to drive top of the funnel
The position also requires the ability to evangelize the future of Microsoft Azure, focusing on the application development lifecycle while at the same time creating a mutually agreed upon go-to-market plan.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in sales, product/program management and/or marketing.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in software development, sales, product/program management, or marketing.
- Passion for technology and a background with developers or application development.
- Understanding of cloud technologies, business drivers, and emerging industry trends.
- Consistent track record of meeting and exceeding your revenue and growth commitments.
- Proven record of growing new businesses by transforming strategy into execution.
- Ability to communicate business value and go to market strategies in a concise and instructive manner in writing and in person.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.