|Job Type:||Full Time|
Are you looking for a dynamic role in a fun, fast-paced and highly energetic team? Do you thrive on complex planning, in a high growth environment, and have an eye for details? A fantastic opportunity awaits a highly organized, driven, and collaborative professional, with team first and service mentality.
Azure Core is looking for an exceptional Executive Business Administrator to support the CVP of Azure Networking Development. This role supports a busy Microsoft executive and is an integral member of the executive office as well as the admin leadership team. The ideal candidate will have experience providing efficient, proactive support with the ability to adjust direction in response to shifting priorities. Must uphold the highest level of integrity, business professionalism and deal with highly sensitive data with absolute confidentiality. This position interacts with all levels within Microsoft and reaches outside to external partners as well.
- Complex executive calendar management, travel, and strategic time management.
- Support ROB scheduling and team calendar including all hands, large- and small-scale off-site meetings, and team morale events.
- Provide leadership and mentoring to the org admin discipline in a way that creates a close community relationship.
- Collaborate with the administrative team to plan and execute annual team events.
- Thorough understanding of the admin team budget, including auditing and completing purchase orders and expenses, and supervising team admins in doing the same.
- Time-zone prioritized work schedule allowing for periodic evening and weekend calendar checks for changes, as well as remotely supporting the CVP when traveling.
- End-to-end complex domestic and international travel planning, including proactive adjustments to drive efficiencies.
- Partner with Chief of Staff to effectively run the worldwide organization of 1100+ people.
- Chief team morale officer for the org, in conjunction with admin community.
- Administrate the execution of headcount management, requisition execution and tracking.
- Space management; alias management; processing and approving expense reports; new hire onboarding; procurement of goods and services.
- Strong collaboration and partnership skills with key stakeholders including, but not limited to: HR, Finance, Corporate, External, and Legal Affairs (CELA), and the leadership team members.
- 4+ years of experience supporting a senior level executive in a fast-paced and complex environment, understanding the executive’s needs, and making appropriate decisions and requests on behalf of the executive.
- 10+ years of experience in administrative support roles
- Previous experience supporting a global team with remote employees and dealing with ambiguity in a timely manner.
- Strong people leadership, project and operational management skills including budget management, event management, calendaring and understanding the business to help the decision-making process.
- Proactive anticipation of executive needs and able to work independently to make administrative decisions and requests for information on behalf of the executive.
- Ability to work well in a changing environment, under pressure, on short-notice, and take appropriate timely action.
- Must be adaptable and work successfully in a team environment, building and maintaining effective working relationships with a diverse group of contributors internally and externally.
- Must maintain confidentiality of highly sensitive material and information with discretion and professionalism.
- Excellent organizational, analytical, anticipatory, and written communication skills
- Advanced knowledge using Microsoft productivity tools preferred including Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint AND experience using OneNote, SharePoint, Teams, or similar collaboration tools.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.