|Job Type:||Full Time|
Are you passionate about Networking, Cloud Computing, andlarge-scale Distributed Systems? Do you want to work on a fast-paced team that has a proven track record ofdeliveringindustry leading innovations? Are you highly passionate about customers, partners, and drivinglong lastingbusinessvalue?
The Azure Networking team developsthe softwareand hardware for one of the largest networks on the planet. We also deploy and operate the network globally, in hundreds of datacenters and network locations. The network underlies Microsoft Azure, and supports hundreds of thousands of customers and services. The Azure Network also supports the growing needs of 200-plus Microsoft online services, including Office 365,Skypeand Bing.
We arelooking for aSenior Program Managerto driveproducts and initiativesacrossmonitoring in Azure Networking.Think of one of the world’s largest networks, the complex workloads it supports and moving the needleon endcustomer experience.
Our team is geographically distributed, we speak many languages and we come from a variety of cultural backgrounds. We are rapidly expanding, and we are looking for talented people with a passion for solving complex issues and an obsession for customer happiness.
You aregenerallyexpected tobe a full stack PM:
- Create, evolve, and communicateroadmapbased on competitive landscape, industry trends, customer voice etc.that enablescustomer and business themes and multi-year product vision.
- Work acrosspartnerteams in Azure Core – Networking, Storage and Compute, and identify synergies to provide a seamlessmonitoringexperience.
- Be excited about the “networking in cloud” story, and all that happens under the hood.
- Work with data to enable data-driven decisions.
- Lead and drive unique and highly visible end-to-end projects across engineering, support, marketing and other functions that will help us deliver industry-leading features, availability and performance for our network andourcustomers.
- Evangelize and champion monitoring products todrive adoption,working closely with customers,salesand marketing.
- Make pragmatic business and engineering tradeoffs to deliver business value.
- 4+ years of professional product management and/or software development experience (cloudornetworking-related experience is a plus)
- Strong technical problem-solving and analytical skills, combined with a strategic orientation, as well as an aptitude for solving complex business problems.
- Exceptional communication and collaboration skills, particularly in working with remote teams.
- Amazing aptitude fordata drivendecision-making.
- Excellent focus on delivering end to end customer value.
- Demonstrated leadership and exceptional cross-team skills.
- Bachelor's (or higher) degree in Engineering. (Advanced technical degree orMBAa plus).
Positionis based in Redmond, Washington, United States.weare currently lookingforUS-based candidates only.
Abilityto meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirementsarerequired for this role. These requirements includebut are not limited to the following specialized security screenings: Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.