|Job Type:||Full Time|
Core Services Engineering builds and manages the critical products and services that Microsoft runs on. We boldly pursue big ideas that power transformational advances at Microsoft and for our customers, while helping Microsoft teams work smarter, faster, and more securely every day. Core Services Engineering employees have deep technical and business expertise, customer insights, and a clear point of view that comes from first-hand, large-scale experience with Microsoft and industry solutions. We are engineers, technology leaders and experts, digital transformation change agents, and customer advocates.
We have exciting opportunities for you to innovate, influence, transform, inspire, and grow within our organization and we encourage you to apply to learn more!
Are you passionate about delivering solutions to help Microsoft’s customers, and do you love to solve challenging problems through innovative engineering of end-to-end customer experience solutions? Are you naturally curious, deeply technical, and have experience building products and services? Do you want an agile and collaborative environment where you can tackle challenges that deliver immediate and measurable business impact? Microsoft Core Platform Engineering is at the forefront of creating innovative solutions based on Modern Engineering principles across a variety of channels, allowing our customers to get the support they need, when they need it, for any of Microsoft’s products and services!
If that sounds exciting, then we have the perfect job for you in Enterprise 360 (E360). We are a service integrator that brings multiple technologies together to create seamless end-to-end communication experiences. We are building next-generation services that enable self-serve capabilities through world-class customer and engineer experiences, unlocking product insights through Natural Language Processing (NLP), speech-to-text transcription, and data correlation to enable Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning capabilities (ML), and providing authoritative business analytics. In this role, you will partner with our engineering, customer experience, and delivery teams to develop solutions across multiple technology stacks, voice, cloud, application, and data platforms.
- Design, document, implement, test and deploy highly resilient and scalable solutions.
- Collaborate with, mentor and coach other software engineers in a diverse and inclusive environment.
- Work with Program Managers to understand business requirements and translate them to technical designs for the team to work on.
- 6+ years of professional software design, coding, testing, and problem-solving skills.
- A technical background in software engineering principles and architecture design.
- Experience with coding object-oriented programming languages and/or UI frameworks.
- Experience with RDBMS systems – SQL Server; data modelling OLTP systems from scratch
Preferred, not required:
- Experience with user experience web technologies such as React and/or Fluent UI.
- Experience with UX designs
- Experience with and conceptual understanding of cloud platforms such as Azure and AWS, including Application Insights, Azure Service Bus, logic apps, Azure Blob, Azure SQL, Azure search, and WebApps.
The ideal candidate will have experience designing, implementing, and documenting complex portfolios that include development best practices, and experience in designing & tuning telemetry. In addition, this position requires an individual who can demonstrate the ability to ensure highly resilient and scalable service designs through partnership with other members of the engineering team.
#CSCSEO #CPE #E360 #OneVoice
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.