|Job Type:||Full Time|
At TE, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
The Active Directory Engineer is an expert in Active Directory and associated components. He / she is competent to work at all phases of Active Directory.
- Knowledge to develop and execute complex environmental changes, including consolidation, platform upgrades, and divestitures of Active Directory platforms.
- Participation in disaster recovery plan and practice of recovery operations.
- Experience of working in a multi domain, multi forest based complex environment, involving Child domains, Resource forest- Account forest models, as well as Domain wide and Forest Wide AD trusts.
- Monitoring changes to forest/domain root(s) and domain controllers OU to ensure unauthorized changes do not occur
- Monitor and resolve security situations at all levels to ensure a stable and secure forest
- Management and monitoring connectivity, synchronization, replication, netlogon, time services, FSMO roles, schema, NTDS database partitions, trust relationships, and Kerberos KDCs
- Monitoring server performance to maintain system continuity at an acceptable level of system Performance either on premise or in Cloud
- Manage group policy objects, including Domain Controllers OU
- Analyze and document existing Active Directory environment
- Policy monitoring and compliance
- Apply and enforce client standard naming conventions for objects in the domain
- Monitor compliance with AD policies and standards, including Change Management, Communication and Coordination
- Provide Domain/OU Admins with assistance when requested
- Install and manage security reporting tools
- Least Privilege & Just in Time provisioning
- Undergraduate degree in Business, Computer Science, Management Information Systems, OR other equivalent work experiences.
- 5+ years operating and supporting Active Directory in a large enterprise environment
- 5+ years operating and supporting Group Policy in a large enterprise environment
- Demonstrated experience with at least one programming/scripting language
- Demonstrated experience with securing all aspects of an enterprise
- Demonstrated experience in understanding networking technologies and protocols
- Demonstrated systems administration experience with Windows and Linux/UNIX-based operating systems
- Experience in a technology-planning role.
- Must have technology passion and staying current with emerging security trends.
- Excellent verbal & written communication and presentation skills.
- Experience with new technology evaluations, software package selection and buy vs. build analysis.
- Migration to and support of Azure AD
- Familiarity with Enhanced Security Administrative Environment (ESAE)
- Manufacturing and/or engineering industry experience.
- Experience working in a global organization.
About TE Connectivity
TE Connectivity is a $13 billion global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. Our broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With nearly 80,000 employees, including more than 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 150 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
What TE Connectivity offers:
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of our associates.
- Generous 401(k) Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Benefits start on day one
- Charity Donation Matching Program
- Competitive Paid Time Off
- Employee Resource Groups
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Healthcare for Associates and Families
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Life Insurance and Disability Protection
Throughout our Global reach and various Business Units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we provide. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contribution. Specific benefit offerings can vary by location.