|Job Type:||Full Time|
Microsoft is on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. In doing so, we create life-changing innovations that impact billions of lives around the world. You can help us achieve our mission.
The Global Talent Acquisition Excellence Team offers a unique opportunity to apply your Talent Acquisition/HR background, process management skills, and project management experience to a job that offers variety, flexibility, global scope, and complex challenges. We believe great experiences, processes and technology result from dedication to meeting customer needs and a sharp focus on continuous improvement. We are looking for a HR Program Manager to join our GTA Process Management team who will partner with the Talent Acquisition function, experience teams, technology teams and other HR partners to drive innovation in our recruiting processes in order to support our world-wide Talent Acquisition efforts.
- Project Management - You identify opportunities to improve services and employee experience; evolve service of the operations team and quality of the projects supported.
- Solution Management - You create plans and assign resources, provide business analysis through system telemetry, and develop insights to inform business decisions aimed at reducing costs and improving quality.
- Operational Compliance - You contribute to the development of business cases, perform and execute audits and risk assessments, and participate in monitoring preventative and detective internal controls and related processes.
- Center of Excellence (CoE) Services - You support components of the in-take and ongoing adoption of Center of Excellence (CoE) programs; you gather and prioritize tool and process feedback from operational stakeholders.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Business Analysis - The ability to identify business needs and determine solutions to business problems; solutions may include a software-systems development component, process improvement, organizational change or strategic planning and policy development.
- Key Performance Indicators - Knowledge of Performance Indicators, measurable indicators that demonstrate the achievement of an outcome enabling decision-makers to assess progress towards the achievement of intended outputs, outcomes, goals, and objectives, and are chosen to reflect the critical success factors of a project.
- Root Cause Analysis - The ability to systematically analyze and understand the root cause of problems, events, and/or escalations, and direct corrective measures at the root cause.
- HR Systems - Knowledge of the functionality and components of a HR system from a user or first level support standpoint.
- Human Resources and Business Partnership - The ability to complement business purpose with Human Resources concepts. This includes having a broad knowledge of the overall business in order to understand its purpose coupled with the ability to recognize unique department/division purpose and contribution, and bring awareness to the interdependencies.
- 5+ years of experience in Operations, Compliance, Human Resources, Engineering or related field OR Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business, or related field with 3+ years of experience in Operations, Compliance, Human Resources, Engineering or related field.
Additional or Preferred Qualifications
- 2+ years of talent acquisition or HR experience a plus
- Familiarity with iCIMS ATS is a plus, but not required
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.