|Job Type:||Full Time|
- Architect, plan, pilot, and design the future customer & employee experience based on a human centered universal design mindset
- Lead the overall digital transformation initiatives from defining the vision to laying out a roadmap and executing the strategy.
- Research, Incubate & Assess future trends around digital transformation and industry-shaping technologies for adoption & analyze their implications on the combined organization.
- Develop the digital building lifecycle for transforming the plan-build-live aspects of our real estate assets and employee experiences.
General Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Lead a cross functional team focused on (Intelligent Edge, Intelligent Cloud, Mixed Reality, Dynamics, Security and Data Innovation)
- Manage Statements of work, Invoicing and PO creation
- Drive partnerships, alignment, innovation and compliance across RE&S, Product groups, IT, and external partners
- Manage Azure and Dynamics compute environments to facilitate experiments, POCs and Prototypes
- Work with Finance to ensure Service Tree alignment
- Drive internal RE&S innovation using the Power Platform, Dynamics, Azure IOT, AR/MR/VR, Azure Digital Twins, Office 365
- Manage a Small supplier PM team that delivers solutions on the Power Platform, Dynamics, Azure IOT, AR/MR/VR, Azure Digital Twins, Office 365POCs, Mockups and Experiments
- Identify stakeholders, capture User Stories
- Share with product and customer facing groups
- Prioritize/manage a backlog/innovation funnel
- Evaluate internal and external solutions & the tradeoffs
- Set the vision and act as Product ownerfor experiments and pilots
- Manage deliveryof projects
- Conduct reporting and status updates
- Decommissioning projects we are terminating
- Capture data, identify risks, Drive consensus, create SOWs, facilitate approvals, manage budget and timeline
- Test, document, and share learnings to enable organizational maturity and shared learnings
- Generate awareness across RE&S of solutions through virtual and in person presentations, partnerships and documentation.
- Manage an annual innovation budget
- Create business cases to justify CAPEX budget requests
- Use operational budget to fund a pipeline of rapid experiments, that have low costs but validate assumptions and hypothesis
- Ensure Privacy, security, and accessibilitycompliance
- Coordinate compliance with CSE&O & DSRE (IoT and Software teams)
- Financial (partner with Finance team)to ensure appropriate classifications and budget compliance
- Work with Procurement and legal to validate contracts and terms
- Work with RE&S compliance teams to ensure we are following policy and RE&S mandated processes
Desired Capabilities and Competencies:
- Technical product management experience (TPM), and program management experience
- Familiarity with current and future looking technologies and trends, both first party and third party
- Familiarity with commercial real estate operations, management and design a plus, but not mandatory
- Ability to develop business cases and ROI analysis for proposed investments
- Experience with innovation, experimentation, and design thinking processes
- Experience working with product groups and engineering feature teams
- Strong communications and presentation skills, at all levels of the organization
- Ability to build and maintain strong networks and operate in a matrixed organization
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.