|Job Type:||Full Time|
Forza is a gaming franchise that has come to represent a passion for cars, a community centered around competition and creativity, and the opportunity to connect and immerse players. Our vision is to grow Forza into the top automotive entertainment brand in the world. This is a unique opportunity to help accelerate player engagement and drive growth across our IPs that span mobile, console, and PC.
We are seeking an ambitious, creative, and collaborative self-starter with superb communication skills and a passion for achieving high impact, high quality results. Other competencies required include the ability to define clear goals, develop thoughtful, creative marketing strategies that are grounded in a deep understanding of our community of players. As a games product marketing manager at Xbox, you will partner closely with Studio teams at Turn 10 and Playground Games to build and manage live marketing campaigns for gaming communities across mobile, console, and PC. You do not need to be a racing expert to succeed in this unique and fun role – though you may become one!
- Design and execute go-to-market campaigns from the ground up via best-in-class marketing assets and multi-channel executions
- Drive integrated cross-channel campaigns across email, web, social, and performance marketing channels
- Define and manage visual identity for global marketing materials (digital merchandising, branding, advertising creative, product pages)
- Land asset placement and co-marketing with major partners, such as Apple, Google, Samsung, Windows, and others to showcase new content offerings across app store channels
- Collaborate with global marketing, channel, partner, social, platform, and PR teams to integrate game content into franchise campaigns and Xbox events
- Analyze key performance indicators and share insights from competitors, current trends, and community interests to inform decision-making
- Optimize product description pages with ASO and SEO research, testing, and implementation
- Partner with product, business, and franchise management teams to set forecast, budget, and lifecycle planning
- Go-to-market campaigns from the ground up via best-in-class marketing assets and multi-channel executions
- 2+ years proven expertise in creating, owning, and executing on go-to-market plans for consumer products (games or entertainment industry preferred) agency or in-house across creative development, media planning, CRM, PR, partnerships, and events
- Experience driving always-on, performance marketing campaigns
- Experience with Mobile Marketing
- solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research, and Google Analytics
- Ability to manage across all levels, both horizontally and vertically
- Excellent interpersonal, networking, and relationship management skills
- Proactive and able to run complex projects on time with great organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation skills, and executive presence
- Creative thinker who can develop out-of-the-box ideas
- Comfortable when faced with ambiguity.